top priorities?

tbonehawaii

My wish list:

Something Resembling a DE.

A Center who knows when the play is from the shotgun.

A safety who can make plays on the ball as opposed to chip shots when someone else is already making tackle.

A reciver besides Josh reed who can --i know I am asking alot--get open.

A new owner willing to pay for a cower, a chuckie etc.

Put Guard on that list too Dockery should be ashamed of that performance today. Getting beat all day long luckily Trent didn't end up getting severely hurt. Royal, Dockery, Kelsay, Fowler are what's wrong with this team and should be shown the door as quickly as possible. This is what happens when you go the cheap route and still have to overspend to sign these bums instead of the top players at those positions.

Put Guard on that list too Dockery should be ashamed of that performance today. Getting beat all day long luckily Trent didn't end up getting severely hurt. Royal, Dockery, Kelsay, Fowler are what's wrong with this team and should be shown the door as quickly as possible. This is what happens when you go the cheap route and still have to overspend to sign these bums instead of the top players at those positions.

I saw the same thing. Dockery was an embarrassment. On both sacks, he stopped playing. Over-paid bums are a cancer to a team. I'd add Denney to your list too who routinely gets blocked by a Tight End but I don't think he gets paid more than a backup which is what he is. Simpson needs to go too as he is allergic to contact and never makes a play on the ball.

1. Fire Dick

2. A DE who knows what a pass rush is. Enough of the high motor white guys, they're not getting it done.

3. A center who is of NFL quality. Goodbye Duke and Melvin. You can't get by on brains alone.

4. An OLB who is not Keith Ellison. Keep Ellison for coverage, he's good at that and Mitchell is not.

New Office of the CEO created to direct all football matters = Jim Kelley, Thurman Thomas, Darryl Talley

New Office of the Beancounter to execute all non-football matters - Brandon, Overdorf

Let's see if that improves off of 7 - 9!

New Office of the CEO created to direct all football matters = Jim Kelley, Thurman Thomas, Darryl Talley

New Office of the Beancounter to execute all non-football matters - Brandon, Overdorf

Let's see if that improves off of 7 - 9!

You want a reporter to buy the team?

:wallbash:

I saw the same thing. Dockery was an embarrassment. On both sacks, he stopped playing. Over-paid bums are a cancer to a team. I'd add Denney to your list too who routinely gets blocked by a Tight End but I don't think he gets paid more than a backup which is what he is. Simpson needs to go too as he is allergic to contact and never makes a play on the ball.

Very good assessment of these 'players'. Dockery may be buddies with Peters but his signing started all the trouble in the 1sr place.