Mike Martz available soon ?

Chuckknox

He would be a reasonable option in terms of $$$, because he wants to be a HC again. Who cares if he is a little crazy as long as he can put the Bills back in some winning seasons again.

Not bad, but the Bills really don't have the personnel to run that type of high-power offense.

MadMike? No, no, no, and no.

Did I mention ... NO. Ask Bobby April about Martz. He's a big fan, if flipping him the bird from the opposite sideline (as April allegedly did during the 2004 Bills-Rams game) counts as fandom.

Yeah -- once upon a time, Martz canned April as his STs coach. How's that for decision-making prowess?

He would be a reasonable option in terms of $$$, because he wants to be a HC again. Who cares if he is a little crazy as long as he can put the Bills back in some winning seasons again.

Why stop there? How about Buddy Ryan? Is Bum Phillips still around?

PTR

i think the bills should hire martz a.s.a.p. if only for the entertainment value of the columns that will be written about him all over WNY. i would love to turn sullivan loose on him...the results would probably be pretty funny, considering he is 10x the arrogant jackass gregggg williams was.

I hate Martz's brand of football. The pass-first offense is what I want to get away from. Our personnel favours a run-first attack. Our team is nowhere near built to run that type of O.

i think the bills should hire martz a.s.a.p. if only for the entertainment value of the columns that will be written about him all over WNY. i would love to turn sullivan loose on him...the results would probably be pretty funny, considering he is 10x the arrogant jackass gregggg williams was.

Damn good point. In fact, if I see Jerry tomorrow morning, I may mention that thought to him ...

No, no, no, and uhhhhh no. I've already told alot of people that if Ralph brings Jauron back next year that I'm becoming a Lions fan (as to not be accused of jumping a bandwagon). I think I'd still do it if they brought in Mike Martz. I can't stand that arrogant turd.

One thing Mike Martz does good that Jauron does not is challenges. I remember once the other team got some momentum going on a drive, he'd throw the challenge flag and challenge the spot or some ridiculous thing just to slow the game down and distract the other coach.

I might be willing to give Mike a go. It'd be a total offensive rebuild though which I'm not real keen on. Trent might excel in his type of passing offense. But either that or another year of Dick's idiotic game time decisions and 7-9 I'd probably do it. Yeah, bring on Mike M. I'm for it.