Next up PATRIOTS

Frez

Miami would win the divison right? Going to be a tough game! But that would really be a nice cure to a bad season for us fans!

Who cares if Miami wins it? Hell, they deserve it. Let's knock the Patriots off and go into the off season on a way positive note.

Miami would win the divison right? Going to be a tough game! But that would really be a nice cure to a bad season for us fans!

I believe that the Jets would win in a three way tie scenario...not like I prefer any of them.

Well thats what im saying......a win agains the Patriots might be a huge building block for the team next year!

Agreed. Lets get the monkey of our backs. If you gave me 8-8 and finally a win over the Cheatriots, at the beginning of the season I think I would have been OK with that scenario. The 5-1 start screwed that up.Id love to see us pull out ALL the stops to make that happen, trick plays, onside kick to start the game, balls to the wall you name it. I have a hunch Crypt Keeper is going to play it close, conservative, boring and do enough to get out coached by Bellichick again.

I would love going the entire offseason knowing we were the ones responsible for keeping the Pats out of the playoffs. In a way, that alone would make this season a success.

The season was a huge disappointment but man..I am with you.

A win next week sending the Belichunk home with his applebottom jeans, boots with the fur..the whole stadium looking at her..Would atleast make me feel like there is a little justice in the world.

The season was a huge disappointment but man..I am with you.

A win next week sending the Belichunk home with his applebottom jeans, boots with the fur..the whole stadium looking at her..Would atleast make me feel like there is a little justice in the world.

Ideally, the game would be in New England, Brady would be playing, and we'd beat them, getting unbelievable calls from the refs, all the lucky breaks, and a GW 55-yard FG into a driving wind.