Trent Edwards & Josh Reed

Dwight Drane

When Trent Edwards and Josh Reed both are healthy and play more than a half of football together, the Buffalo Bills are 6-0 and have covered the spread in 5 of 6.

When either of those two have missed a game or are injured during the game (Arizona, Miami, SF), the Bills are 0-8 and are 1-7 against the spread.

I still contend that this is a talented team that threw the season away in the draft by passing up on intelligent receiving threats that can work the middle of the field in order to take homerun chances on guys that are less than a sure thing. You can put some real blame on coaching, but coaches look a lot better when they have players on the field that know where they are supposed to be and that are reliable.

Josh Reed is a huge security blanket for Edwards, and Josh has become quite a solid, dependable player.

How's that stat looking so far, Mr Drane?

It's looking sort of like pretty much anything else I say on the Sabres, Political or Bills boards. I say it......get laughed at.....get some people riled up.....then hope that the good hearted and intelligent folks out there are either too shy to post or are busy with more important aspects of life as I celebrate another cerebral victory with my imaginary friend, KoKo.