JP Losman Fumble

Captain Quint

If you step away from the fact we're bills fans, and realize well it's JP Losman. It was rather hillarious. It's at that point where you know he was gonna have one monumental !@#$up. The Afc version of Rex Grossman

Hell, I laughed during the play. Okay, it was kind of an I-can't-believe-I'm-actually-seeing-this-happen laugh, but still.

For a lot of teams and a lot of QBs, one would be heartened by the fact that there was 1:50 left to come back and score a TD.

I was the game with a couple of my friends who are Jets fan and just sort of laughed. And when the Bills were gonna get the ball with a lot of time to engineer a game winning drive, I said what Losman will thrown an INT on the first place.

Losman never disappoints. :rolleyes:

If you step away from the fact we're bills fans, and realize well it's JP Losman. It was rather hillarious. It's at that point where you know he was gonna have one monumental !@#$up. The Afc version of Rex Grossman

After looking at the play over and over, It's Jason Peters that looks to be the fool. That is if you eliminate Jauron from contention.