Is T-Bone a T-Bone?

Is T-Bone's "joy" lessened by being a T-Bone?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Is T-Bone's "joy" lessened by being a T-Bone?

• Yes
    • No
    • Well duh
    • I swear to God if I see another thread about T-Bone I'm going to kill someone (btw, the answer is yes)
    • It's not polite to poke fun at the handicapped

T-Bone started a thread blabbering about his "joy being beyonf belief" at the Sox winning the series. I respond and say team swapping whores can never feel the real and true joy of their team winning a championship. He PM'ed and said "No call for that Gavin that was a really pathetic cheap shot, why the f can't you just be gracious instead of writing an asinine post like that."

So what do you think? Did I write an asinine post, or is T-Bone a team.swapping.whore and full of stevestojan? You decide!

So what do you think? Did I write an asinine post

is T-Bone a team.swapping.whore and full of stevestojan? You decide!

89319[/snapback]

Yes and yes.

But to be honest T-Bone is only a T-Bone about his football team(s). I don't think his loyalty to the Red Sox can be questioned. I converted my wife to the Bills from the Pats, so I guess she's a TSW? But I could never pry her away from her baseball team.

Yes and yes. 

But to be honest T-Bone is only a T-Bone about his football team(s).  I don't think his loyalty to the Red Sox can be questioned.  I converted my wife to the Bills from the Pats, so I guess she's a TSW?  But I could never pry her away from her baseball team.

89339[/snapback]

I don't think you can seperate out by sport when it comes to the mentality of bangwagon jumping. It's like cheating on your wife.....either you do it and you're a lowlife, or it is unthinkable no matter what. If you can jump on one team, there's no reason to believe your loyalty to another. JMHO!

Once you swap teams, you're a team-swapping whore and any credibility you have as a fan is thrown out the window. And yet the fun of this is that we have a Patriots fan on a Bills message board crowing about the Red Sox.

A man in search of a place that will accept him.

I don't think you can seperate out by sport when it comes to the mentality of bangwagon jumping.  It's like cheating on your wife.....either you do it and you're a lowlife, or it is unthinkable no matter what.  If you can jump on one team, there's no reason to believe your loyalty to another.  JMHO!

89372[/snapback]

I believe you just called my wife a whore! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: <_< Or is it OK as long as the jumping is towards the Bills?

Please tell me you did not just attempt to correct the word "know" with "now".

89407[/snapback]

No, ... I corrected the original posts "Not only did you write an asnine post, but know have compounded it with an asinine poll" improper use of the word "know"

give me a little credit here ....

No, ... I corrected the original posts  "Not only did you write an asnine post, but know have compounded it with an asinine poll"  improper use of the word "know"

give me a little credit here ....

89465[/snapback]

No or is it Know. Maybe it's now. No I know it's NO, now.

T-Bone switched from the Bills to the Patriots mid season last year, he then had the nerve to brag on here about his team winning the championship after he made the switch. Gracious in winning? Look at yourself hypocrite.....

I will say though that T-Bones baseball team has always been the Bo Sox, that said I don't think he should be surprised that people won't give him props after the stevestojan he pulled last year.