Hmm - Free Speech? Or not?

blzrul

Why don't these nutjobs go and buy a tube of that stuff they use and put the name on themselves.

They probably can't spell.

Oh, and Debbie, the first amendment only stops the GOVERNMENT from infringing on your free speech.

Shoprite is well within its right to refuse to serve idiots.

As a former owner of a business, it is within your rights to serve someone. I think the parents need their heads examined for the name they stuck on the son. He will continue to have problems as he grows older.

Why don't these nutjobs go and buy a tube of that stuff they use and put the name on themselves.

They probably can't spell.

Oh, and Debbie, the first amendment only stops the GOVERNMENT from infringing on your free speech.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Imagine the problems they have. White cake with white frosting but what color for the wording? Red, no. Chocolate, no, Yellow, no. Orange, maybe. Green, ok. The poor kid will never get a chocolate cake with white icing. :cry:

As a former owner of a business, it is within your rights to serve someone. I think the parents need their heads examined for the name they stuck on the son. He will continue to have problems as he grows older.

True. Can you imagine the next person in line seeing them buying that damn cake.

As for the kid he's gonna come home black and blue everyday.

"Say he grows up and hangs out with black people. That's fine, I don't really care," he said. "That's his choice."

Yeah well, with that name I think he'll only be hanging out with neo-nazis. :lol:

I see no speech issues here.

Parents have the right to ruin their children's lives with those names.

ShopRite has the rite to refuse to make the cake.

Walmart has the right to make the cake.

Unfortunately, the children don't have the right to murder the parents...but, I would understand if they chose to.