Hmm - Free Speech? Or not?

blzrul

Why don't these nutjobs go and buy a tube of that stuff they use and put the name on themselves.

They probably can't spell.

Oh, and Debbie, the first amendment only stops the GOVERNMENT from infringing on your free speech.

Please point out to me where I stated that ANYONE'S RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH WAS BEING INFRINGED UPON?

Of course Shoprite could refuse to serve this moron and I am glad they did. Likewise I am NOT surprised that WalMart didn't think twice.

I wonder if the kid's name was Osama bin Laden Smith if there would be an outcry?

But...yes this kid's gonna grow up to be like Karl Rover, what with all the beatings he's going to take.

As a former owner of a business, it is within your rights to serve someone. I think the parents need their heads examined for the name they stuck on the son. He will continue to have problems as he grows older.

Didn't you see the names of the rest of the kids? They're worse!

I wonder what would happen if someone wanted to name their kid "!@#$ing !@#$ @#$#@ #$#@ @$". How would the board of vital statistics deal with that in preparing the birth certificate?

The title of the thread.

Actually, this is one of the few times I think I've seen that question asked where it hasn't been a leading question.

And their daughter's middle name is "Aryan Nation"? The thing I like most about neo-Nazis is the irony: they are invariably just the kind of mouth-breathing retards the Nazis would have gassed.

Actually, this is one of the few times I think I've seen that question asked where it hasn't been a leading question.

And their daughter's middle name is "Aryan Nation"? The thing I like most about neo-Nazis is the irony: they are invariably just the kind of mouth-breathing retards the Nazis would have gassed.

:w00t:

Here are some cakes Just for :thumbsup: s and giggles. :w00t:

Link

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 6