• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean nearly 75,000 people?

we have a bigger stadium than 53,000 you dimwit

Psssst, we may have a stadium with 73,000 seats, but we only have 53,000 season ticket holders....

And Nicklecity, grow some thicker skin, they were joking around. We tend to do that around here.

we hear about how noone is gonna by season tickets anymore every year, and every year they sell out. When half the stadium is empty, then I will believe it, until then, its easy to post stuff on a message board...not like anyone is gonna come to where you are sitting to investigate whether or not you didn't buy them...

we hear about how noone is gonna by season tickets anymore every year, and every year they sell out. When half the stadium is empty, then I will believe it, until then, its easy to post stuff on a message board...not like anyone is gonna come to where you are sitting to investigate whether or not you didn't buy them...

That's a good point. I truly do believe though, that the recent surplus in season tickets for this season are people buying season tickets for the first time since the early 90's or for the first time ever. Those people will certainly not pay for the Jauron that let them down so much.

As everyone files out of the Pats game, they should sing: Na Na Na Na hey hey good bye

Guessing the Pats fans will take care of that detail for us ... they normally do, when the Bills fans are heading for the exits with the game out of reach.

Remind me again why I think this is a fun way to spend an afternoon? :D

You will notice that the station is empty because everyone else boarded the Fire Jauron Express 8 weeks ago.

http://www.firejauron.com/

Check this out.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/sportsnation/coach?coachId=17

Jauron's approval rating has actually soared upwards after he called that rollout and lost the game against the Jets. :D Must be a bunch of Jets fans don't want to see Skeletor go. HAHAHA!

Check this out.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/sportsnation/coach?coachId=17

Jauron's approval rating has actually soared upwards after he called that rollout and lost the game against the Jets. :D Must be a bunch of Jets fans don't want to see Skeletor go. HAHAHA!

What I find hard to believe is that Belichick's rating is only at 72. Don't get me wrong, I hate him as much as the next guy around here...but as a NE* fan, how much more could you want out of this guy. 4 superbowl appearances in the decade, and he will probably make the playoffs with a QB who hasn't started since high school, and he has haters? Wow.