Ralph's answer regarding Jauron's job status...

A small group of reporters asked 90-year-old Bills owner Ralph Wilson how Sunday's game might affect Jauron's job.

"I think I should get back into the insurance business," Wilson replied

As in, "I should have had insurance on DJ going 1-9 down the stretch and costing me millions for a contract I never should have offered."

Or...I should get out of the football business after 49 years of FAIL and retire.

:devil:

That too.

If RW had any humility, he would admit failure in everything he's done since and including BP's firing in 1993. 16 winning seasons since the 1970 merger, with ten of those between 88-99 when BP or John Butler handled the GM role.

That too.

If RW had any humility, he would admit failure in everything he's done since and including BP's firing in 1993. 16 winning seasons since the 1970 merger, with ten of those between 88-99 when BP or John Butler handled the GM role.

Failure for you and me. Not for Ralph... He turned a 25k investment into what? Almost a billion dollars in almost 60 years... Me and my family would take it. :devil:

Failure for you and me. Not for Ralph... He turned a 25k investment into what? Almost a billion dollars in almost 60 years... Me and my family would take it. :devil:

yep true---and thru our pathetic clinging support...we have made Ralph a billionaire.

The failures...that would be you and me. The winner ...Mr. Wilson.

As in, "I should have had insurance on DJ going 1-9 down the stretch and costing me millions for a contract I never should have offered."

or maybe as in, why the heck did you sign him to an extension 4 games into the season....

yep true---and thru our pathetic clinging support...we have made Ralph a billionaire.

The failures...that would be you and me. The winner ...Mr. Wilson.

Yep... My exact sentiment Tcali! I was clinging to this game all day, know I am wasting the night away... Waht do you think Ralph did?

At least my wife made cookies all day and I can get fat on those... Ya, she's the productive one! :thumbsup:

Failure for you and me. Not for Ralph... He turned a 25k investment into what? Almost a billion dollars in almost 60 years... Me and my family would take it. :sick:

That's a lot of money to accomplish little...his father said to him...SONNY BOY RALPHIE, this is a lot of money...don't **** it up. The NFL and its television contracts...a good way to keep mediocre men wealthy. You get Ralphie, Al Davis and a few others and you have a padded room party.

:thumbsup: