The players love playing for Dick Jauron

VOR

Hey if you don't care about winning, DJ would be great to play for. Imagine having a boss who lets you do whatever you want and doesn't give a rat's ass if your performance is horrid? Even better than that, you can stink up the joint and he'll take responsibility for it and say that he's disappointed for you. Sign me up.

Hey if you don't care about winning, DJ would be great to play for. Imagine having a boss who lets you do whatever you want and doesn't give a rat's ass if your performance is horrid? Even better than that, you can stink up the joint and he'll take responsibility for it and say that he's disappointed for you. Sign me up.

that puts it in perspective

That's true. I mean let's face it, these are wealthy young men. If the career thing isn't providing satisfaction, there is always that personal life to fall back on. I don't doubt for a minute that these players don't exactly hate the idea of having January off.

As I've said before, everyone wants to only have to work as hard as they want to. Even if they are naturally hard workers, it's different when fear of failure is involved. There is no edge to this team and that's courtesy of soft Dick.

That's true. I mean let's face it, these are wealthy young men. If the career thing isn't providing satisfaction, there is always that personal life to fall back on. I don't doubt for a minute that these players don't exactly hate the idea of having January off.

As I've said before, everyone wants to only have to work as hard as they want to. Even if they are naturally hard workers, it's different when fear of failure is involved. There is no edge to this team and that's courtesy of soft Dick.

I know Colin Cowherd is far from beloved...But He made some comments this past week that had Me thinking about Ol' Dead Dick and His Coaching style...Or lack thereof...

Anyway Cowherd said the only successful HC's in the NFL are the ones that Coach with at least a bit of the fear factor...ie...Do Your Job or we'll find someone else plain and simple...He basically said the all-nice Guys finish last...I think this argument is backed up with the recent comments by Joey Porter about the New Regime in Miami...As many of You know Porter said the New HC came in and told everyone if You can't Play we'll find someone who can...Porter said Guys were milking Injuries going back to the 2007 Training Camp and since Sporano came there is no more of that...Players are afraid of losing their Jobs...There is none of that in Buffalo...Dead Dick does not put fear in any of these Bills Players...He's not that kind of Coach...He's a proven loser... :thumbsup:

Well let me see, I am Jason Peters.........I take off all of training camp...................I play like sh*t the next four weeks........... I am still pretty sure I get more cash next year one way or another.......................I work Wednesday to Sunday, and still take plays off................I practice inside. I get my 3 million (and maybe more next year even when I miff on people sometimes............................

Okay sign me up too