Do you want the Bills to win this week?

Vetriano

Win or Lose  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Are you rooting for the bills these next 3 weeks to win or lose?

• Win or Course (Bills Diehard- this is what you do)
    • Un-Win (or loss)-- hoping losses add up and R.Wilson has to replace Dick J. A loss today is a win tomorrow
    • Undecided-- hate losing. But wouldnt mind a higher draft pick and the potential of Dick J leaving

Im going to the game. Im still very upset by the Cleveland and SF losses at HOME. I think the coaching has been horrible since the skid begun and Im still mad at the Dallas mismanaged game last year. Dick has to go. I am rooting for an UN-Win that doesnt kill my main Fantasy team.

you guys make me sick. who wants to lose ever? all this !@#$ing team ever does is lose. if losing somehow brought winning we'd have won the super bowl 10x by now.

That's the problem - this team wins just enough to forever keep us in mediocrity - we are never so bad that things need to be shaken up in the front office, nor are we in a position to drop the cream of the college crop. Instead, we lose enough that it takes us years to make any management/coaching changes and we continually don't get the guys we really want in the draft. Win more, lose more - do something to keep us out of the perpetual purgatory of 6-9 wins a season that doesn't do anything for us....

I always cheer for a win. If we are not "vying" for a top 3 pick, our draft position is meaningless at this point. Do you really think we are going to vastly omprove by drafting 14th vs. 17th or 18th? I'm not sure if thos are realistic position guesses but I'm sure I'm close. Beat the Jets, spoil their cinderella season.

Bring on the L's baby

I have never advocated losing in the history of my fandmanship but I have come to believe that Dick Jauron will never lead any team to a championship; the only way he is thrown out of Buffalo is if this team finishes 7-9 or worse.

I also think that the reason that dick garners so much "player support" is because he is an easy coach to play for. Easy practices, low expectations, no discipline at all. This team is probably run by a few players, Robert Royal would be my guess.

Can anyone honestly tell me that they think he is the best TE on this roster, he barely qualifies as a #2 TE on any other roster. He is loud and jauron is probably scared of him.

you guys are insane. losing will do nothing for the bills other than to further cement the culture of losing here. even if they lose all three games by an average score of 50-0 and ralph fires everyone on the payroll, he's not capable of hiring anyone better. and if the bills had the whole first round to themselves every year- they've already proven they can't draft, so what difference does it make? new england drafts at the bottom every year.

every game is meaningful and if losing helped teams win, detroit and buffalo would be on a collision course for the superbowl. and i guess, since they lose more, detroit would kick our ass. but that's ok... it would be a GOOD loss because it would only make us dump a bunch of other guys we don't need.

I don't see how anyone can not say win and actually call themselves a Bills fan. Losing helps us in no way. Getting changes made? Changes are made every year whether we win or not. Draft status? That's beyond idiotic. There are 2 things that you are guaranteed with a higher draft slot. A few more choices on whom to pick (which also means more chances to screw up the pick). It also guarantees that you'll have to pay this rookie a higher salary and signing bonus....and if he turns out to be a bust, it could screw the team up for more years.

you guys make me sick. who wants to lose ever? all this !@#$ing team ever does is lose. if losing somehow brought winning we'd have won the super bowl 10x by now.

Sums up my feelings about this "poll" nicely. Add to that all the people that want the team sold, yeah no more Bills losing in Buffalo. The people that want loses so we can get a better draft pick, yeah we won the draft where's our trophy. The ones that want to see roughly half our current starters cut so we can begin rebuilding again, yeah we like running in place.

Ya know there's 31 other teams in the league... so there's no excuse for putting up with the Bills people. Go find another team, just go. Please.