Mark my words

DC Tom

This post just proves that you are adobo. Cayenne't you mustard up the courage to admit your faults?

I know you are sensitive so I'll word this ginger-ly. If I have all of the problems you list why do you still follow my orders? For Pete's sake, it's like your the booboo to my Yomogi bear. If you feel this way you should stand up to me. Unless of course you have a yarrow streak down your back.

I know you are sensitive so I'll word this ginger-ly. If I have all of the problems you list why do you still follow my orders? For Pete's sake, it's like your the booboo to my Yomogi bear. If you feel this way you should stand up to me. Unless of course you have a yarrow streak down your back.

:blink: Fenugreek!!! Nobody calls me yarrow you sambar!

This is a well done post. It is rare that someone can add such spice to the board. My hope is that you and beerball are able to blend your thoughts for a better mix. As for now it is fun to read as you batter and pound cake each other. :blink: