Ok, so who do we draft

kbuckley9091

the Bills need immediate help and the best chance for that to happen is at LB and RB and Lynch is already pretty good so I say the first round pick is a LB, 2nd-4th rounds look at C, G, and DT,- if you want immediate help at DE, TE, or WR you are going to go to Free agency or trades.

I need to know, as the Bills also suck in my Madden Season on xbox...I finished 7-9 (imagine that).

I don't follow college football real close, so I don't have a clue who to draft...need some help.

Specifically, at the TE, DE, C, and QB...thanks!

Check the College FB board. You'll probably find some good answers there.

I need to know, as the Bills also suck in my Madden Season on xbox...I finished 7-9 (imagine that).

I don't follow college football real close, so I don't have a clue who to draft...need some help.

Specifically, at the TE, DE, C, and QB...thanks!

Well it's looking like The Bills will Draft anywhere from #'s 10-15...One thing would seem certain...If there is a Pass Rushing DE available in that area...He'll get consideration...If there's a premier TE...That's a definite possibility...I think that's too high for an OC...And forget about QB for now...I thinks that's a long, longshot...

And of coarse if Dead Dick is back a CB or a S is always a possibility... <_<

Well it's looking like The Bills will Draft anywhere from #'s 10-15...One thing would seem certain...If there is a Pass Rushing DE available in that area...He'll get consideration...If there's a premier TE...That's a definite possibility...I think that's too high for an OC...And forget about QB for now...I thinks that's a long, longshot...

And of coarse if Dead Dick is back a CB or a S is always a possibility... <_<

I think we should go after that game changing strong safety from East Idaho St in the 1st round. You know what they say, in the cover 2 you could never have enough good safeties.