Wearing team gear

gantrules

Ever have an experience where you are doing something non sports related (getting groceries, going to the beach, getting gas, etc.) where you are wearing Bills, Yanks, Pats :doh: gear and someone makes a negative comment to you?

Some ass made a comment this afternoon about the Bills sticker on my window while I was getting gas.....ticked me off....

Usually a good  " Suck my d*ck" shuts them up.

88519[/snapback]

I don't know why, but that really made me f-cking crack up. Kell, you're killing me today...

I mean, I know people type LOL and crap, but that just caught me off guard. Good stuff.

Come on Kelly, make it up for the game!

I don't know why, but that really made me f-cking crack up. Kell, you're killing me today...

I mean, I know people type LOL and crap, but that just caught me off guard. Good stuff.

Come on Kelly, make it up for the game!

88536[/snapback]

1-5 and Im going to drive across the state? Only to drive home even more pissed off....nope. Im done handing my cash to this team until I see significant improvement.

I was waiting in a McDonalds' drive thru line one time and a homeless guy was panhandling car to car. Normally I'd roll up the window and ignore him, but he was wearing a Bills jacket, so I gave him some change. Ten seconds later the manager came running out to chase him away.

Go Bills!

Strange that you say that, because females always say "oh, you're a broncos fan?"

88566[/snapback]

Yeah, the Broncos do tend to be popular with Fem-bots. What's with that? The colors? Elway? Suppressed fantasies about mountain men?

Anytime ANYONE disses my team, I find that 99% of the time I simply have to ask one or two questions. Question #1: Who is your team? Half the time their team sucks, too, and it ends there, and half the time they lie and pick a team the like because they're winning. When that happens, there's another 99.9% chance you know more about their team then they do.

"Oh, you have a good game coming up against Denver. You think your 25th ranked defense can handle Ruben Droughns?"

End of conversation.

Anytime ANYONE disses my team, I find that 99% of the time I simply have to ask one or two questions. Question #1: Who is your team? Half the time their team sucks, too, and it ends there, and half the time they lie and pick a team the like because they're winning. When that happens, there's another 99.9% chance you know more about their team then they do.

"Oh, you have a good game coming up against Denver. You think your 25th ranked defense can handle Ruben Droughns?"

End of conversation.

88588[/snapback]

I used to do that when the Crackwagon was turning it around. Only needed one question:

Since you're such a big fan, tell me which QB started the last game of the 1990 season? Had the Cowboys won that game, they'd have made the playoffs.

It's a question a true fan would know, especially about a team that hadn't had a sniff of the postseason since 1985. That loss would have devastating.

End of conversation.

88588[/snapback]

I always end up doing the "name 10 players" on your favorite team. Classic. They get through like 2 or 3 and then are lost. Then I name the entire Bills roster, practice squad, and coaching staff, and they're totally lost. I love it. I actually had some Bills fans going last week because I kept running off the coaches names, they had no idea. Great times.

I was waiting in a McDonalds' drive thru line one time and a homeless guy was panhandling car to car.  Normally I'd roll up the window and ignore him, but he was wearing a Bills jacket, so I gave him some change.  Ten seconds later the manager came running out to chase him away.

Go Bills!

88576[/snapback]

Bastard almost caught me too. I ditched him when I hid in the dumpster. Fuggin 15 year old manager. <_<

I was waiting in a McDonalds' drive thru line one time and a homeless guy was panhandling car to car.  Normally I'd roll up the window and ignore him, but he was wearing a Bills jacket, so I gave him some change.  Ten seconds later the manager came running out to chase him away.

Go Bills!

88576[/snapback]

DID HE RESEMBLE ERIC FLOWERS?