Question For Long Time Posters

Bill from NYC

Ralph not only needs to fire Jauron, he needs to hire a proven winner.

To me the last few years have been like the post - Saban era (the second Saban era). Ralph was losing the fan base so he was forced to go out and hire Chuck Knox.

We should settle for nothing less than Cowher, Jimmy Johnson, or at the very least Schottenheimer.

I dont think he is losing his fan base..He has pissed off fans but nothing has happened in the past 5 years to dictate any less from the fans..

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill,

It's much more than just the on-field product. Bills fans, after all, are used to losing in all kinds of agonizing ways. It's been the franchise norm since 1966.

Much of the anger stems from the very real possibility that the Bills will be in Toronto or L.A. by the start of the 2013 season. Losing the team has always been in the back of our collective minds since Ralph first threatened to move the Bills to Seattle if Rich/RWS wasn't built. But the Toronto series has now pushed this subconcious fear into the forefronts of our minds.

While the anger does seem to get diffused toward everyone involved in the losing on-field product, make no mistake: people are fed up with Ralph Wilson. A man who only a few years ago TBD petitioned to get elected into the NFL HOF, is now being ripped apart by every other poster for being indifferent to the franchise's future in WNY.

Justifiably so, in my opinion. Many of us can bear Wilson's excessive frugality and meddlesome personality when it comes to losing games, but when it comes to losing the TEAM? During last Sunday's Toronto "home game", our backs broke. Every home game starting now until the dreaded day the Bills relocate is now going to be a very drunken, angry, violent ordeal.