Wilson said he'll leave with Jauron

Helmet_hair

The angle Sully took on that article scared the living hell out of Me to be honest...Wilson certainly sounds like an Owner who is defending His HC...The scariest thing about the comments is how completely clueless He is to what is truly going on...

I'm not saying the Bills have great talent overall...They don't...They also don't have poor talent overall...They have Players...They did not luck their way into a 5-1 start...Wilson states that We won early because we got so many turnovers? Well sure we had a + 5 TO ratio in those first 5 Games...But that's only +1 per Game...Not exactly a HUGE TO differential...The key is The Bills were only turning the Ball over an average of once per Game in those 5 Wins...It's not necessarily the TO's we were getting, but instead it was the lack of TO's we were giving...The difference in these 7 losses? The Bills Coaches had NO answer to the adjustments Teams made against them...NO answer whatsoever to 3-4 Defenses...And they started turning the Ball over at a rediculous pace...Don't tell Me the Bills lack talent that bad...They beat Teams that in turn beat the Patsies, the Jets, the Cowboys, and the Broncos...This is the NFL...There is only one Bye Week and You don't go 5-1 by the Grace of God...It takes talent and Teamwork to go 5-1 in this League, I don't give a crap who you Play...5-1 is not easy in the NFL period...And while You have to give the Coaches credit for the 5-1 Start (I think a great deal of that was The Bills New Offensive Play Calling catching Teams a bit off guard early on), you also have to understand they completely blew it in this 1-6 collapse...Jauron has lost this Team after a 5-1 Start...That's hard to do even for a proven loser like Dead Dick...it really is...

As far as I'm concerned, Owner or not, if You can't recognize Dead Dick is simply not getting the Job done You'd have to be a delusional 90 Year Old suffering from severe senility...

Oh wait...Nevermind... :rolleyes:

From my stand point of that article it pretty much said Ralph will go with Jauron until either Ralph dies or sells the team.....

Either guy can go die for all I care.......I dont mean to be soo brutal, but when you have an owner who cares less about the hard working class people that have kept his Bills here, I have a problem with that. He's using his fan base to make quick cash for himself, he could give 2 sh!ts about us fans, and thats the truth!

From my stand point of that article it pretty much said Ralph will go with Jauron until either Ralph dies or sells the team.....

Either guy can go die for all I care.......I dont mean to be soo brutal, but when you have an owner who cares less about the hard working class people that have kept his Bills here, I have a problem with that. He's using his fan base to make quick cash for himself, he could give 2 sh!ts about us fans, and thats the truth!

Honestly...If Ralph takes a stand and says He's going with Dick...they can go down together, and all that garbage...Well...He's going to find out REAL quick that Fans WILL vote with their feet...They WILL walk...No question about it...2009 is going to be a Public Relations nightmare for Russ Brandon if Wilson take the "Me and Dick against the world" approach...It will kill the Fan base...

I think these words came out of a VERY frustrated Wilson...When He gets a chance to reflect, and He talks to Brandon a bit more, He's going to realize He really has no choice but to replace Jauron...Maybe He can kick Jauron upstairs or something if He loves Him that much...But Jauron returning as HC next Year is just not going to get it done for this Fan Base any longer...Wilson knows it...He just does not want to let Jauron go cause He respects Him...That's all... :rolleyes:

Honestly...If Ralph takes a stand and says He's going with Dick...they can go down together, and all that garbage...Well...He's going to find out REAL quick that Fans WILL vote with their feet...They WILL walk...No question about it...2009 is going to be a Public Relations nightmare for Russ Brandon if Wilson take the "Me and Dick against the world" approach...It will kill the Fan base...

I think these words came out of a VERY frustrated Wilson...When He gets a chance to reflect, and He talks to Brandon a bit more, He's going to realize He really has no choice but to replace Jauron...Maybe He can kick Jauron upstairs or something if He loves Him that much...But Jauron returning as HC next Year is just not going to get it done for this Fan Base any longer...Wilson knows it...He just does not want to let Jauron go cause He respects Him...That's all... :rolleyes:

Don't underestimate the direction of thought that can take place when it starts with "the fans are the true idiots".

The angle Sully took on that article scared the living hell out of Me to be honest...Wilson certainly sounds like an Owner who is defending His HC...The scariest thing about the comments is how completely clueless He is to what is truly going on...

I'm not saying the Bills have great talent overall...They don't...They also don't have poor talent overall...They have Players...They did not luck their way into a 5-1 start...Wilson states that We won early because we got so many turnovers? Well sure we had a + 5 TO ratio in those first 5 Games...But that's only +1 per Game...Not exactly a HUGE TO differential...The key is The Bills were only turning the Ball over an average of once per Game in those 5 Wins...It's not necessarily the TO's we were getting, but instead it was the lack of TO's we were giving...The difference in these 7 losses? The Bills Coaches had NO answer to the adjustments Teams made against them...NO answer whatsoever to 3-4 Defenses...And they started turning the Ball over at a rediculous pace...Don't tell Me the Bills lack talent that bad...They beat Teams that in turn beat the Patsies, the Jets, the Cowboys, and the Broncos...This is the NFL...There is only one Bye Week and You don't go 5-1 by the Grace of God...It takes talent and Teamwork to go 5-1 in this League, I don't give a crap who you Play...5-1 is not easy in the NFL period...And while You have to give the Coaches credit for the 5-1 Start (I think a great deal of that was The Bills New Offensive Play Calling catching Teams a bit off guard early on), you also have to understand they completely blew it in this 1-6 collapse...Jauron has lost this Team after a 5-1 Start...That's hard to do even for a proven loser like Dead Dick...it really is...

As far as I'm concerned, Owner or not, if You can't recognize Dead Dick is simply not getting the Job done You'd have to be a delusional 90 Year Old suffering from severe senility...

Oh wait...Nevermind... :rolleyes:

They didn't luck their way to a 5 - 1 start? Yes they did. Or rather, they lucked their way into a schedule that gathered all the easy games together at the beginning of the season. Those first 6 teams are bad, they just are, excepting the one we lost to.

Oh, and Ralph is not stupid enough to undermine the head coach during the season. What he said meant nothing. As always, he will review the season after things end, late in December this year, and then he'll decide what to do. He didn't make any promises. And we don't know the full story of what is going on behind the scenes over there. But Ralph will know. Not that he'll make the right decision, but he'll do his best, and he hasn't yet decided what that is, nor should he.

Wilson said this but I don't think he is serious.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/517889.html

Listen.. Dont take the Sully article too hard. This is the way I look at it. If someone that I have NO respect for. Someone I actually loathe... Someone I consider to be the BIGGEST DOUCHE IN THE UNIVERSE.... Well if a person like that started grilling me for answers I would laugh at them and then give some lame assed answer as well.