Was At The Game....

TheZone78

Hi all...I read here everyday but don't post very much....here goes...

I sat in the 5th level in the end zone. If I'm Lee Evans I'm livid. My god, in the opening series where Losman threw long on third down to Parrish he had Evans for a TD on the other side. Evans had single press coverage and beat his man easily looking for the ball...it never came. If we had an actual NFL QB on the field despite the constant double teaming (I have pictures) he still would have 150+ yards receiving the ball.

On the first play of the game with Pennington under centre, I sarcastically yelled out HI CHAD and I bet he could hear me. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. The crowd for the day was probably 55% Dolphins fans to 45% Bills fans.

The stadium had a lot of seats empty. Particularly in the upper level down the sidelines. There was no atmosphere at all during the game. No electricity and having attended quite a few games in Buffalo it was a feeble attempt at an NFL game.

Also, Roscoe Parrish is an absolute joke as a receiver, he never gets open. Why don't we start to break in James Hardy so he can reduce the learning curve for next year?

If some changes aren't made this week (meaning Jauron gets canned), it shows that Ralph doesn't care about the fans in Toronto or Buffalo. This Toronto deal was suppose to help the Bills stay in WNY, but after that showing, I can't see how any canadian fans that bought tickets to root for the Bills could be happy about that game and would want to see the Bills next year.

If some changes aren't made this week (meaning Jauron gets canned), it shows that Ralph doesn't care about the fans in Toronto or Buffalo. This Toronto deal was suppose to help the Bills stay in WNY, but after that showing, I can't see how any canadian fans that bought tickets to root for the Bills could be happy about that game or going to see the Bills next year.

:lol:

most definately!

There just might be a silver lining to the Bills being displayed in an extended market. The appeal of the franchise. If there is no appeal, due to ineptness, etc, etc, then for this reason alone should spur Ralph to resolve any of the issues that dim the team's appeal. I fully expect the axe to fall on Jauron before the end of the season, if not sooner.

If some changes aren't made this week (meaning Jauron gets canned), it shows that Ralph doesn't care about the fans in Toronto or Buffalo. This Toronto deal was suppose to help the Bills stay in WNY, but after that showing, I can't see how any canadian fans that bought tickets to root for the Bills could be happy about that game and would want to see the Bills next year.

I know you know this, but the Bills get the same $78 million if anyone shows up or not.

Good point about Parrish. We know what he can do as a receiver...it's work the slot and occasionally catch an 8 yard pass in the middle of a zone. Woohoo.

Play Hardy, play Johnson, and see if you might have something there. Something tells me that we won't miss out on Parrish developing into Steve Smith overnight.

I dont mind Roscoe as long as he is used the right way. Get the ball to him in the open field be creative, get him in the backfield for a dump off get him matched against a LBer.....there are ways to get him the ball. In the open field he is as dangerous as they come. He might not be a polished WR like we want him to be, but we can put him in a positions that go with his strengths.......screens, reverses.....ect.

I sat in the 5th level in the end zone. If I'm Lee Evans I'm livid. My god, in the opening series where Losman threw long on third down to Parrish he had Evans for a TD on the other side. Evans had single press coverage and beat his man easily looking for the ball...it never came. If we had an actual NFL QB on the field despite the constant double teaming (I have pictures) he still would have 150+ yards receiving the ball.

You realize, of course, that an NFL QB does not draw up the plays nor does he design the system. How do you know that the play called didn't have Parrish as the primary option, the defense gave them the look they wanted, Losman threw the ball to Parrish exactly as the play was designed ... and the defense knew what was coming all along and made the play? Check out Takeo Spikes comments.

I'm not trying to pick on you, but this has been happening for months now. Lee Evans has been used as nothing but a decoy in this offense. Remember the game where he was never even thrown to? That was a different QB altogether, people said Evans was open the whole game, and they never even looked at him the entire game.

Yes, Losman is frustratingly erratic. But this offense is entering new areas of fuggeduptitude and it is not entirely the QB's fault.

Where was Freddy? You'd think with Marshawn missing some practice this past week, Stanford grad Turk might have thought about getting Fred involved in the game plan, eh? Nope. Too smart for that apparently.

You realize, of course, that an NFL QB does not draw up the plays nor does he design the system. How do you know that the play called didn't have Parrish as the primary option, the defense gave them the look they wanted, Losman threw the ball to Parrish exactly as the play was designed ... and the defense knew what was coming all along and made the play. Check out Takeo Spikes comments.

I'm not trying to pick on you, but this has been happening for months now. Lee Evans has been used as nothing but a decoy in this offense. Remember the game where he was never even thrown to? That was a different QB altogether, people said Evans was open the whole game, and they never even looked at him the entire game.

Yes, Losman is frustratingly erratic. But this offense is entering new areas of fuggeduptitude and it is not entirely the QB's fault.

Where was Freddy? You'd think with Marshawn missing some practice this past week, Stanford grad Turk might have thought about getting Fred involved in the game plan, eh? Nope. Too smart for that apparently.

:lol: <--------- Lee Evans for signing that extension.

:lol: <--------- Lee Evans for signing that extension.

You make the guy the highest paid player in franchise history and you can't find ways to get him the ball??? Unbelievable. Thank god Lee is a great guy. Could you imagine TO in Evans' place. He would have burned the stadium down by now.

Lee has more be more vocal in getting the ball

I swear this team has no balls

that my friends is part of the problem to many nice guys that are overpaid and underachieving

The 90's bills were not all angels....remember

We could use some thug like players on the O-line

Lee has more be more vocal in getting the ball

I swear this team has no balls

that my friends is part of the problem to many nice guys that are overpaid and underachieving

The 90's bills were not all angels....remember

We could use some thug like players on the O-line

Agree with most of this, but you don't really want thugs on the oline. You need smart players there.

But I've been saying this a lot lately. We are just too nice and exactly like our coach. We have a team that you would want to be your neighbors but that doesn't always translate to the field. There is no emotion or fire. They play dead or it is terrible to watch.