Pretend for a second...

Slack_in_MA

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the above. The NFL will be dead to me. If I had a gun to my head and had to choose I'd say Green Bay, but I have nothing but indifference towards them.

I'm the same way. Except that if I had a gun to my head I would probably sh*t myself and totally botch up the question because the worst kind of serial killer is the one who kills people based on their NFL fandom.

I'm the same way. Except that if I had a gun to my head I would probably sh*t myself and totally botch up the question because the worst kind of serial killer is the one who kills people based on their NFL fandom.

Congratulations. You just made my day with that post. I friggin seriously laughed out loud. And on a dreary day like this, that was the best medicine.

Colts.

Classy coach, classy organization, Bills ties (Polian, Metzelaars, Reich), Syracuse ties (Harrison, Freeney, Josh Thomas), brand new stadium assuring that the team isn't leaving...and I live here.

But if the Bills leave, I'll be close to numb to the NFL.

I already like the Steelers (a lot), Colts (a little), 49ers (to a degree) and feel a small market kinship with the Pack (hated them, when I was growing up). Saints are OK, too. I have always had some interest in the Browns, but they are like the Bills in many ways..so I try not to get too involved with another team like that.

As a kid, I also liked Dallas and Oakland...but, that has long passed.

So, if the Bills went away, the Steelers would be my #1 team.

Congratulations. You just made my day with that post. I friggin seriously laughed out loud. And on a dreary day like this, that was the best medicine.

That's great to hear. Although in my opinion, the best medicine is pure heroin (a much more expensive alternative to laughter).

The Steelers. I'm from NWPA, and the decision to root for Pitts would have probably added years to my life!

The Steelers would be right up there with me as well. As much as I've hated them beating us over the years, I've always respected the way they play tough. And they don't seem to have many "down" stretches, out of the playoffs. Probably comes with a strong ownership structure.

I feel like a bag of douche answering this question but since we're pretending and only for a sec I'd probably say the Colts because I've always enjoyed watching them play with Peyton under centre.

Maybe also the Steelers because they play my favourite style of football: Physical. Run-first offence and a mean defence. Smashmouth football.