What kind of coach do you want.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give someone who gets excited when things go are way and gets shows emotion both good and bad! Just watched the end of the Piowertt. Dal game and to see Tomlin seemingly getting into the emotion of the game can't but rub off on the players. Marv was very analytical but he still had his moments of high energy. I want to see high fives and running @ and getting in some faces when things aren't going our way!! Give me a Cowher or Marty Shotts!!!

I want a guy with visible attitude and who gets absolutely pissed off when we lose and more pissed when we play badly and win! There has to be an idea that nothing but superstar play will be tolerated week in and week out. If we can find a guy like Tomlin (who someone mentioned) or Coughlin from the Giants I would be happy. A Jack Del Rio type (although they are having a bad year) or Singletary I would like that... A BADASS MOTHER WHO DON'T TAKE NO SCHITT OFF OF NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would a Jerry Curl work?

"Let your soul glo......Let it shiiiiineeee...."

No. Not a fan of the jheri curl. Michael Jackson comes to mind when I think of the jheri.

I want a black man with a mullet. I have my standards.