Does this board implode if Losman...

1billsfan

Trent's career is over. Too much of a fragile pussee, can't handle cold, and certainly won't be able to handle being jerked around as well as JP can. In the meantime...

Look for JP to throw for 300 yards and 2 TDs today, as he leads the Bills march toward February 1, 2009 in Tampa...

BuffTown Bills 34

FopTown Flippers 0

14 and 6 baby!!! :thumbdown:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :rolleyes:

Drinkin already, nice.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, he has my full support today. Admittedly, posts such as the op do irk me a little. People have a rough time (why escapes me) accepting the fact that JP is gone. Do you think he would stay here under any conditions? Honestly, I don't blame him.

Unlike others, I think that he might even land a starting job because this league is starved for quarterbacks. How will he do? I guess we shall see.

:rolleyes: That's it right there for me. I'm not an avid Losman supporter. I do think he's been mishandled as a human being and a QB since day 1 here in Buffalo. He was destined to fail because of the way he was just thrown in there by Mularky, being named the starter without even a competition against a veteran QB. He has a strong arm, but could never seem to consistently put anything together. He showed great promise in '06 I thought, but was a shadow of himself last season. He hasn't really been on the greatest of teams in his defense, but he was given an opportunity to prove himself. He didn't do it. The guy is good person off the field though and did alot of charity work so I wish him the best wherever he goes next year.

Any win is a good win. However this team is so damn soft, and they act and play like it. With the exception of very few players. They have no leaders,No playmakers. While fans sit and B word about Losman vs Edwards. Like either one of these qb's is the difference between us being good or sucking. Although in my honest opinion Edwards will be the guy in Buffalo. It's up to the Bills front office to surround the guy with the right players. We're a bit off from that. From an attitude adjustment, to player personell to coaching.

What are you counting, Bill?

Pre game excuses, but I am going to leave it there.

I want this kid to have a great day and lead the Bills to victory. Unlike others, I don't care what happens to his career when he leaves Buffalo, but today is today.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pre game excuses, but I am going to leave it there.

I want this kid to have a great day and lead the Bills to victory. Unlike others, I don't care what happens to his career when he leaves Buffalo, but today is today.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you count The Sen's post, then? I don't see any excuse there.

"jerked around"

Nothing to do with this game, though. The Sen is predicting a big Bills win. Bill said he was counting pregame excuses. I guess I'm confused. Any honest assessment of the team's strength is an excuse in case they lose, and it is because JP is playing? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: That's it right there for me. I'm not an avid Losman supporter. I do think he's been mishandled as a human being and a QB since day 1 here in Buffalo. He was destined to fail because of the way he was just thrown in there by Mularky, being named the starter without even a competition against a veteran QB. He has a strong arm, but could never seem to consistently put anything together. He showed great promise in '06 I thought, but was a shadow of himself last season. He hasn't really been on the greatest of teams in his defense, but he was given an opportunity to prove himself. He didn't do it. The guy is good person off the field though and did alot of charity work so I wish him the best wherever he goes next year.

Technichally, 4 & 5. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Seriously, good post.

Technichally, 4 & 5. :thumbdown::rolleyes:

Seriously, good post.

What does that have to do with today's game? And, if it's not about today's game, but JP, then why did you count Sieve's post as 1 & 2, as it wasn't about today's game, OR JP.

What are you counting again?

BTW, facts and reasons are not the same as excuses, so a definition would be nice,

Trent's career is over. Too much of a fragile pussee, can't handle cold, and certainly won't be able to handle being jerked around as well as JP can. In the meantime...

Look for JP to throw for 300 yards and 2 TDs today, as he leads the Bills march toward February 1, 2009 in Tampa...

BuffTown Bills 34

FopTown Flippers 0

14 and 6 baby!!! :thumbdown:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :thumbdown:

And there's the jinx. Thanks a lot, Sen...

It's just The Senator's attempt to guarantee a Bills' loss. He's quite good at it.

True.

What does that have to do with today's game? And, if it's not about today's game, but JP, then why did you count Sieve's post as 1 & 2, as it wasn't about today's game, OR JP.

What are you counting again?

BTW, facts and reasons are not the same as excuses, so a definition would be nice,

I keep looking for these "excuses" but all I see is objective statements about the team (weak defensively = true; plays like dogs against NE = true) but I guess if you hate someone enough you could call those excuses... :rolleyes:

Trust me, friend - it's the exact same 'excuse' you're gonna be using for Trent very shortly.

That's really up to the Bills front office. Give the fans some half ass reason to believe. "Oh we have James Hardy, we'll be fine on offense" and this will likely be the case. Give Edwards a real NFL tight end and we'll be seeing the future qb for a long time of the Buffalo Bills.

That's really up to the Bills front office. Give the fans some half ass reason to believe. "Oh we have James Hardy, we'll be fine on offense" and this will likely be the case. Give Edwards a real NFL tight end and we'll be seeing the future qb for a long time of the Buffalo Bills.

Excuse

:rolleyes:

..has a fantastic game today? I'm talking about a 4 touchdown blowout win against the Dolphins. Given the current fragility of Edwards' body and mind, add a head coach who's admittedly coaching to save his job, this board will indeed go into full meltdown mode.

I don't think there is way for JP to have a great day. I think we've learned in recent weeks that there is a lot of disagreement over the playcalling. Also, I think JP, while his heart is in the right place, has a tendency to wait for the big play and ends up taking a sack.

Our play calling is conservative, and outright dumb at times, and JP wants to be the savior. These conflicting philosophies have led to disaster before, and I feel it will happen again.

The only way this will work today is if, and I believe this to be possible, the other players feel the same way and jump on the "let's take it on ourselves" with JP bandwagon

..has a fantastic game today? I'm talking about a 4 touchdown blowout win against the Dolphins. Given the current fragility of Edwards' body and mind, add a head coach who's admittedly coaching to save his job, this board will indeed go into full meltdown mode.

implode? who the hell cares? richard simmons could be the qb and i couldn't care less as long as we win.