The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry everyone but we stink. This coaching staff has got to go along with alot of the players. Its painfully evident that this team is mentally weak and has taken on the demeanor of Jauron. If anyone else thinks Jauron is a good coach well thats your opinion but I for one Dont. Trends dont lie and he has been a loser everywhere except one season in Chicago. They can take the tampa 2 and scrap it along with the offense that was supposed to be so much better. While we are at it how about a GM for xmas instead of a marketing guy. Oh and Maybe Modrak will be held accountable too. If anyone else disagrees or agrees let me know. Its half way thru the game, write this down....Mia 30 Buf 6. Rest of the season...6-10! Donte your prediction stunk...maybe if you would make a play once in a while?

Only the Bills D can let a 44 yard drive last 8 minutes. Nice use of our time outs Dick! :bag: You suck!!!!!

That's what I was thinkin! Brutal. We had the ball for something like 8 and half minutes the entire half!

This game is torture

Holy Crap! Loseman passes 70 yards down field all other times, "until" they only have 15 seconds left and should at least TRY to do something. This is more than torture.....it's stupidity. DIK JerkAROUND HAS TO GO.