Caroline Kennedy....?

It was bad enough that Hill'ry the carpet-bagger used and misused NYS as she clawed her way to the near-top. Now, Caroline Kennedy is being mentioned as her replacement. Just what the %*&@ are her qualifications? Can she display task maturity and a skill set related to political effectiveness? She is such a slickster that she stopped using her married name (Schlosberg) so as to emphasize the "Kennedy-esque" nature of her being. Just awful!

Jesus Christ, don't wish another loser on us!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was bad enough that Hill'ry the carpet-bagger used and misused NYS as she clawed her way to the near-top. Now, Caroline Kennedy is being mentioned as her replacement. Just what the %*&@ are her qualifications? Can she display task maturity and a skill set related to political effectiveness? She is such a slickster that she stopped using her married name (Schlosberg) so as to emphasize the "Kennedy-esque" nature of her being. Just awful!

This is a joke, right? :unsure:

Speaking of which, Jeb Bush is contemplating a run for the Senate. Talk about LOSERS.

Actually that's not fair. Jeb might have been a better President that his big brother. Maybe. His family values suck (wife busted for smuggling jewelry into the US without paying duty, son 1 caught for breaking into a house + vandalism, son 2 busted getting in on in the backseat of a car) and poor daughter is a drug addict.... but he is more moderate and normal and most people don't feel unclean when they hear him speak, unlike GWB.

The thing is, the Kennedys actually accomplish stuff that is overall good for the average American. The Bushes do too, except THEY think the average American makes $1m a year and belongs to 5 or 6 country clubs.

Speaking of which, Jeb Bush is contemplating a run for the Senate. Talk about LOSERS.

Actually that's not fair. Jeb might have been a better President that his big brother. Maybe. His family values suck (wife busted for smuggling jewelry into the US without paying duty, son 1 caught for breaking into a house + vandalism, son 2 busted getting in on in the backseat of a car) and poor daughter is a drug addict.... but he is more moderate and normal and most people don't feel unclean when they hear him speak, unlike GWB.

The thing is, the Kennedys actually accomplish stuff that is overall good for the average American. The Bushes do too, except THEY think the average American makes $1m a year and belongs to 5 or 6 country clubs.

Yeah, like killing young women in an Oldsmobile. lobotomizing one of their kids, getting wealthy on bootlegging...

Yeah, like killing young women in an Oldsmobile. lobotomizing one of their kids, getting wealthy on bootlegging...

Yes, it's far better to have a heritage rooted in Jewish slavery for Nazis and the deaths of over 500,000 Iraqis. Far better. Something to be proud of. Not to mention between them all 3 recessions, 2m+ jobs lost. And etc.

I'm not excusing Kennedy. He has had to live with that. But he's only one. Two others gave their lives for this country, plus Joe in WWII. Unless you are as seriously !@#$ed up as you seem to be, you cannot believe that the Bushes have had a positive impact on America to such an extend we'd want another one as president.

One example? Kennedys?

Well, actually, don't you consider the bootlegging a GOOD thing? I do. :P

I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than driving with Ted Kennedy :P

Good stuff? What? I will give you 5 years to get back on this one.

If Ted Kennedy drove a Volkswagon, he'd be President today.

Best National Lampoon parody ad ever. Got sued by Volkswagon and Ted Kennedy.

A fantastic parody. I still laugh thinking about it.

I forgot about:

Cheating on a hot wife from day one, getting us really involved in Vietnam, making a "waitress sandwich "along with Chris Dodd, get accused of raping a drunk woman, killing a teenager with a golf club and getting away with it for about 30 years (well the last two were by cousins, but they still had Kennedy blood in them).

OK, OK, I thank you all for the curriculum vitae of the Kennedy clan....

However, I saw nothing that even hinted that Caroline K might be qualified to even be considered for a Senate seat. Todays paper noted that now that her children are grown she is searching around for something to do. Well, that cinches it tight for me! Who wouldn't want her as the junior Senator from the Great State of New York?

Politics is unfathomable; politicians are arrogrant, self-aggrandizing, power hungry people. For example, who could keep a straight face watching Sentaors, then Congressman, chastize automakers for squandering money?

ROTFLMAO funny

OK, OK, I thank you all for the curriculum vitae of the Kennedy clan....

However, I saw nothing that even hinted that Caroline K might be qualified to even be considered for a Senate seat. Todays paper noted that now that her children are grown she is searching around for something to do. Well, that cinches it tight for me! Who wouldn't want her as the junior Senator from the Great State of New York?

Politics is unfathomable; politicians are arrogrant, self-aggrandizing, power hungry people. For example, who could keep a straight face watching Sentaors, then Congressman, chastize automakers for squandering money?

ROTFLMAO funny

I didn't realize that their were minimum requirements to becoming a freshman Senator!