Party plans for the weekend?

The only one in the inner circle is Rockpile  :lol:

89424[/snapback]

Sshhh, be vewy vewy qwiet! The secret password is "lori". <_<

stevestojan, I can't make it until next week. R.Rich is sitting in my seats this Sunday. :lol:

Hello Cindy! :lol::lol: I thought that was you!

Factoid: TSW parties are open to all benign sentients!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...for some of us we see the Wall a little differently.  There are the insiders, then there are the rest of us.  So I never know if these are "open" invitations, or just a way for the insiders to share information.

89411[/snapback]

There is no damn Inner Circle!!!

And, you have the nerve to talk, Steven, after dissing us for the preseason tailgate from last year, the offseason tailgate, and last weekend's tailgate!

There is no damn Inner Circle!!!

And, you have the nerve to talk, Steven, after dissing us for the preseason tailgate from last year, the offseason tailgate, and last weekend's tailgate!

89604[/snapback]

Rich....to be honest...I still feel like I never did fit into that group...it is not you..more me.

Rich....to be honest...I still feel like I never did fit into that group...it is not you..more me.

89631[/snapback]

Can I help you FIT IN? :lol::lol:

so are you hard to fit :D:w00t:

I'll try :D:P

Well...for some of us we see the Wall a little differently.  There are the insiders, then there are the rest of us.  So I never know if these are "open" invitations, or just a way for the insiders to share information.

89411[/snapback]

The first time I ventured out to find the Two Bills Drive group, years ago, I went by myself. Yes, I had met some of the folks, but I was nervous as hell! All I knew was that when I got there Bob Lamb would have a ticket for me.

So, I show up with a 6 pack and a walkman (to listen to Van Miller) all by myself, if I could not find anyone.

Anyway, I found the usual crew (Bob lived in Buffalo then) and never has a group of "strangers" made me feel more at home. They fed me, introduced me around, got me a cigar, it was amazing.

How do you become part of the "inner circle"? You already are by logging on here and being a part of this community. :D

I wish I could be there Sunday - enjoy!

I used to think that most of them were "inside" jokes but I've come to realize that they are jokes between frequent posters which can be understood if we were to spend all day on the wall and could read all the threads. I've been part of some when I've been able to read and post for most of the day, but if I miss some - no big deal. I still have trouble figuring out the comments between BIB and some of his cronies. :D

But rest assured, if you're a waller who shows up at lot 1, pole 5 on game day, you'll be welcomed. :P

Jesus - what are we, in 8th grade? Just stop by! Im gonna stop by, and half the people here cant stand me!! If not for anything else, to show people I'm really not a piece of, well... stevestojan... oh, and to arm wrestle R.Rich. The fact that my normal tailgate spot is one pole over doesnt hurt, either! ...

The only thing I'm worried about is going up to a group and it not being TBD! :lol: Do you guys fly a banner or anything...

Im gonna stop by, and half the people here cant stand me!!  If not for anything else,  to show people I'm really not a piece of, well... stevestojan...

90864[/snapback]

Only half??? Didn't make it on your math skills huh bubby?