Bills not on TV in Syracuse this weekend

PastaJoe

The CBS affiliate decided the Jets vs San Fran is the more attractive game. Last week the Bills weren't on FOX because they showed the Giants. The Bills play the Jets next week so that will be on, but after that they both play the last two games at the same time on CBS, so most likely they'll show the Jets for the rest of the season.

The CBS affiliate decided the Jets vs San Fran is the more attractive game. Last week the Bills weren't on FOX because they showed the Giants. The Bills play the Jets next week so that will be on, but after that they both play the last two games at the same time on CBS, so most likely they'll show the Jets for the rest of the season.

I cant deicde if this is good or bad for me :unsure:

This is pretty extreme. I cannot remember the last time this happened when I was in that market. Almost always they waited until the Bills were out of it before showing an alternative game.

In fact, that station shows the preseason games and at least in the past showed a special Bills show during the week.

You scared me! (This may be the last important game the Bills play for a while...)

The Bills are on in Syracuse! They have always been on when the game is in on CBS, have been for years, no matter the caliber of the contest. And this is an important game for several reasons.

Where did you get your bad information from??

This is a disgrace. If the Bills were an overachieving bad team and not a grossly underachieving decent team this would not have happened.

You scared me! (This may be the last important game the Bills play for a while...)

The Bills are on in Syracuse! They have always been on when the game is in on CBS, have been for years, no matter the caliber of the contest. And this is an important game for several reasons.

Ok, that's a load off my mind. Ithaca is in the Syracuse market. OP, why did you think they were showing Jets-SF?

I know that they show the Bills on their website, but it was announced on two different radio stations Friday, including the local sports station, that WTVH announced they were switching to the Jets. I just looked at the program schedule on Time Warner cable, and it shows the Jets on at 4pm Sunday. They will still be on the radio, 1260am. I wish I was wrong, but I don't believe I am.