Wilson apparently livid over the last 2 games...

Big Turk

Its being reported that Ralph Wilson was livid about the way the Bills lost the Cleveland game, and he was so upset during the SF game that he left before it was over. If Jauron did not sign a contract extension, I would make it a good bet it will signal the end of his career here in the B-Lo...if Jauron DID sign the extension, then it will be interesting to see if Ralph is more interested in doing what he thinks he needs to do to win, or doing what he needs to do to save money....

Its being reported that Ralph Wilson was livid about the way the Bills lost the Cleveland game, and he was so upset during the SF game that he left before it was over. If Jauron did not sign a contract extension, I would make it a good bet it will signal the end of his career here in the B-Lo...if Jauron DID sign the extension, then it will be interesting to see if Ralph is more interested in doing what he thinks he needs to do to win, or doing what he needs to do to save money....

Not that I don't believe you, but who is reporting this?

I'd like to see something from Chris Brown that gives us an indication of what Ralph is really feeling.

This is truly a great and insightful revelation. The owner is upset because we played the sorriest games of the year 2 of the last 3 weeks and lost to inferior teams at home. Knock me over with a !@#$ing feather. If he isn't upset he is dead...

The only way jauron gets fired is if a sles of the Bills to Jim Kelly nad his investors moves forward. With this being said, i would chip in for the pruchase to make the chage happen faster :P

Didn't the Bills petition the league for a public sale of the team like Green Bay has?

If we lose in Toronto - in fact if we are downright embarrassed by a first year coach of the Dolphins team in our debut regular season game in Canada, I'll bet dollars to donuts that Jauron is shown the door sooner than later.

So here goes (gulp) - Go Dolphins! :P

Ralph Wilson was not in Orchard Park this past Sunday. Russ Brandon had mentioned that in the pregame Tim Russert's ceremony. So... at least half of the story is fabricated.

Not neccesarily...Im sure Ralph was watching the game somewhere, so he could have just left there early and not finsihed watching the game...

If we lose in Toronto - in fact if we are downright embarrassed by a first year coach of the Dolphins team in our debut regular season game in Canada, I'll bet dollars to donuts that Jauron is shown the door sooner than later.

Noway he's fired during the season, they will wait till the end. You may be right....It would be interesting to see what happens if they finish worse then 7-9. If They go anything better then that I think he stays on as HC......

The real story is why wasn't Ralph at the game? Does he normally watch games in Detroit? Think there might have been medical problems?

As much as a lot of people on this board spew about Ralphie being cheapie, WTF are we gonna do if Ralph keels over today or tomorrow? I for one am hoping for a prolonged death for as long as possible.

The real story is why wasn't Ralph at the game? Does he normally watch games in Detroit? Think there might have been medical problems?

As much as a lot of people on this board spew about Ralphie being cheapie, WTF are we gonna do if Ralph keels over today or tomorrow? I for one am hoping for a prolonged death for as long as possible.

Come on now...you are pulling for a man to suffer because of an NFL football team that plays a silly game for our entertainment? What a disgusting commment...

Do you even realize the amount of money he donates to charity and the positive impact he has on many? I have seen other posts hoping he would just die already so we can progress as a team...same thing I see and hear from Raider fans about Al Davis...

No wonder people hate our country...we value entertainment of a silly game more than human life...what a joke...anyone posting stuff like this should just be banned...

Go Dolphins!?

Blasphemy!

Revoke that poster's account, he is no longer one of us. I may not like the coach, but I will never root for the Dolphins.

(Go Bills, fire Dick)

Go Dolphins!?

Blasphemy!

Revoke that poster's account, he is no longer one of us. I may not like the coach, but I will never root for the Dolphins.

(Go Bills, fire Dick)

Maybe we should cheer for the Bills to give a performance where they don't get hurt trying to tackle or run the football. As fans we can only cheer so hard for their well-being! If the end result is a Dolphins blowout and Dick's immediate removal, then that is just an unfortunate by-product of us caring about this team so much we don't want them getting hurt! :thumbsup:

WTF are we gonna do if Ralph keels over today or tomorrow?

I am tired of waiting to find out what will happen when Ralph keels over.

If the team is going to leave, let it happen soon, while the team sucks. Let it happen during the season, after we have given up all hope, again.

The threat of the Bills leaving Buffalo has been hanging over our heads for to long. I want to know who the next owner will be, and what that owner will do with the team.