Wilson apparently livid over the last 2 games...

Big Turk

Didn't the Bills petition the league for a public sale of the team like Green Bay has?

Actually Tim Russert's son has stated that he and others will be looking into having the league re-visit the issue of public ownership of franchises. Yes it is not allowed under current league bylaws but some feel that it is an idea that in the current economic times may make sense again...even if it is only a minority stake.

Actually Tim Russert's son has stated that he and others will be looking into having the league re-visit the issue of public ownership of franchises. Yes it is not allowed under current league bylaws but some feel that it is an idea that in the current economic times may make sense again...even if it is only a minority stake.

Long-standing business law leaves it up to a private enterprise whether or not to go public.

Why would a monopoly of 31 men want to open up their business - and their financial books - to the public and to any self-serving elected hack that comes along?

They have done well so far, lining up fans that vote to stick it to other taxpayers, all having to pay out $$$ for the owner's mostly free places of business. I can't see them wanting to change such a sweetheart con scheme... :thumbsup:

The only way jauron gets fired is if a sles of the Bills to Jim Kelly nad his investors moves forward. With this being said, i would chip in for the pruchase to make the chage happen faster :thumbsup:

Great post. One bit of advice though, use the PREVIEW POST tool located at the bottom of the REPLY page, before you click on REPLY. That way you can slow down, and the rest of us English speaking fans can understand you.

Its being reported that Ralph Wilson was livid about the way the Bills lost the Cleveland game, and he was so upset during the SF game that he left before it was over. If Jauron did not sign a contract extension, I would make it a good bet it will signal the end of his career here in the B-Lo...if Jauron DID sign the extension, then it will be interesting to see if Ralph is more interested in doing what he thinks he needs to do to win, or doing what he needs to do to save money....

LINK????????????????????????

If we lose in Toronto - in fact if we are downright embarrassed by a first year coach of the Dolphins team in our debut regular season game in Canada, I'll bet dollars to donuts that Jauron is shown the door sooner than later.

So here goes (gulp) - Go Dolphins! :worthy:

We will be outcoached for sure...It will be even worse in terms of half-time adjustments, one of Jaurons achilles heels.