REMINDER: MAC Championship game on ESPN2 Friday 8pm

PromoTheRobot

Great win, Great game!!! I as well as Turner am speachless. GO BULLS!!! They deserved it. I just hope they get the international bowl, I will be attending if so. Anyone want to join me, send me a PM. What a season!

Thank you Turner.... :P:wacko::beer:

EDIT:

Yes, just confirmed....The Bulls accept a bid to the International bowl! GO BULLS!!!

Congrats to UB!

What an exciting game. The whole bar I was at was whooping it up!

And Turner Gill's post-game interview on ESPN2 was all class -- crediting the players before himself, etc.

is it just the excitement of the moment that makes me wish he was the Bills coach?

Even though we scored those two return TD's, I was nervous as hell that Ball State would really be able to roll on us given that the D had been on the field for the entire third quarter. I was so impressed how the D didn't cave at all...they hung tough through that stretch, and then seemed to played even harder when they had to in the end. Amazing! :P

Congrats to the UB Bulls! 2008 MAC Champions!!! :P:wacko::beer:

I only saw a little bit of the game, but I knew Ball State was in trouble almost from the word go.

This program has come so far so fast. And next, a bowl bid in Toronto. I'm sure that Rogers Centre will be colored blue and white for that game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.