Lee Evans Calls out OC play-calling...

Heels20X6

http://www.buffalonews.com/453/story/509598.html

Latest article from Sullivan...what got me was this quote from Lee Evans.

"It's really hard to put your finger on one thing," Evans said after the Bills' perplexing, 10-3 loss to the 49ers. "But when you get down there [the red zone], you've got to have a certain attitude that you have to get in the end zone. You let your linemen be your linemen and you let Marshawn [Lynch] do his thing. We really didn't have a whole lot of balance down there, and it cost us."

It's funny that when he said the same things about Fairchild early last year, some of you were calling him a malcontent and "upset" that JP wasn't throwing the ball anymore. We should all be listening to him because again it seems like Lee is RIGHT. What the f#ck is up with our offensive play-calling? Is Turk the right guy for the job? Four trips to the redzone and three points tells me YES.

So now what? I think we're seeing the beginning of a coach losing his team. All the "but the players play for him" talk that people keep saying about Dick means nothing after two embarrassing losses at home to non-playoff teams and watching a great start disappear into a massive collapse. I truly believe this is the beginning of the end for Dick Jauron. Wait and see over the next few weeks how the players respond. I think they come out again with no fire against the Fins. Trying to tell Ralph that "we're done with this guy". The players thought they were playoff calibre. The coaching needed to get them there. It didn't. Next please.

It's about time players started speaking the 0:) up about the coaching.

Like I said, I think Evans has opened the gateway. You're going to hear more and more players call out the staff. Hopefully, it will be enough to get Wilson to listen and scrap this abortion of a coaching staff (except for Bobby April).

My problems with the play-calling were not giving it to Marshawn at the goalline and going for the 4th down in the 4th quarter instead of taking a shot at a field goal. I know Lindell missed 2 yesterday, but at that point, he had only missed one and that shows the lack of confidence in your kicker from Jauron. Also lack of confidence in Marshawn in goalline situations when he had one of his best days of the season.

I've stuck up for Jauron thus far, but I'm starting to wane...

Seems like he wants to win and isn't too concerned with improving his TD numbers.

Agreed, I think Lee makes a point that speaks to the lack of winning attitude from the coaching staff. Brandon Jacobs was quoted as saying "I don't care if they put 12 or 13 in the box we will find a way to run the ball" when is the last time the Bills had that kind of attitude. Lee understands that our offense shoud dictate unstead of try and finesse our way around defenses we can't out muscle. He also knows that he sould be used as a weapon instead of a decoy. Look at Steve Smith defenses know he getting the ball and can't stop it....the Bills are soft and Evans knows it!!

I believe we passed about 37 times (maybe more b/c I dont believe that includes the times JP got sacked) and we can the ball 16 times. Isnt that a completely absurd percentage.. Especially in those conditions with your back up playing 50% of the game. I did disagree with three runs in a row a the end of the Browns game.. One of thsoe should have been a pass.. But Turk is WAY too pass happy

I too believe that Turk's offense is too pass happy in many situations. However, say what you want about Schonert, there are still WRs runnin around open in the secondary and we dont seem to have a QB that can get them the ball.

Who ever started that "the players play for Coach Jauron" bull sh-- anyways? Don't the players get paid to play football? Of course they are going to play for him. They don't play very well or very smart for him, but I base that more on the crappy coaching and play calling. These players just aren't given much to work with. We have the biggest o-line in the NFL and they look like ass a lot of the times. A real o-line coach could get these guys playing a lot better I believe.

I feel bad for Lee Evans for signing that contract extension, he deserves so much better then the Bills. Just another great player going down the crapper as they play their career under Ralph Wilson & the Buffalo Bills.

See: Moulds, Eric. By the time Lee can leave Buffalo, he'll be past his prime and only a team like Houston will take him on.

I feel bad for the players on this team. They try hard but are under-prepared and ill-prepared by the coaching staff. Now they are starting to figure it out that the coaching is letting them down.

See: Moulds, Eric. By the time Lee can leave Buffalo, he'll be past his prime and only a team like Houston will take him on.

I feel bad for the players on this team. They try hard but are under-prepared and ill-prepared by the coaching staff. Now they are starting to figure it out that the coaching is letting them down.

But my point is Lee Evans is a solid WR who would make a huge impact on other teams given the opportunity. Our staff dont give him that chance. I just feel he deserves to be on a better team that has a shot at winning, cause in Buffalo he sure dont! Its just a guy with major talent wilting away in Buffalo......