OK, Lets Think About Some Things Rationally Here's My Take On

Steely Dan

Evans is the #1. I just mean another old vet like Reed in the mix. after Evans and Reed there's only Parrish, who's not really a receiver, and a couple of rookies.

I think there is the perfect mix of veteran leadership and youth. If the Bills bring in a vet receiver who do you suggest they cut?

I think there is the perfect mix of veteran leadership and youth. If the Bills bring in a vet receiver who do you suggest they cut?

Justin Jenkins I guess. just carry 6 receivers rather than 4 plus 2 special teamers like we do now. you think our current receiving corps is the perfect blend of vet leadership and youth?

Justin Jenkins I guess. just carry 6 receivers rather than 4 plus 2 special teamers like we do now. you think our current receiving corps is the perfect blend of vet leadership and youth?

The mix of experience the Bills will have at the beginning of next year is: Lee Evans (6), James Hardy (1), Steve Johnson (1), Josh Reed (8), Roscoe Parrish (5) and STer Justin Jenkins (3). That's: 1, 1, 3, 5, 6, 8

Yes, I stick by statement that they have the perfect mix of experience and youth. :huh:

Why any bills fan refers to Reed as savy is beyond me. Im a Bills fan down here in steeler country and reed wouldnt even make the steelers roster. His stats the last few years scream journey man yet we pay him a few million to post 4-500 hundred yards receiving. Why i dont know. Start Hardy, get him the experience, Parrish in the slot. Its not rocket science. How many fades have we thrown to Hardy in the redzone? Isnt that what we draft this guy for.

Bills should draft another QB in say the 3rd round, see if you can find another Edwards, JP sucks and his contract is over. Draft a QB dont bring in a journeyman. Im not sold on Edwards, so if we draft another Qb in the middle rounds we have a backup and maybe QB for the future.

It sucks we stuck with Shobels, Kelsays, Denneys, and Langston Walkers contracst. We over paying for Shobel who is past his prime and never was a factor in run defense. And to think we wouldnt pay Pat Williams 12 million but we will over pay for Kelsay.

I agree with drafting a center, Polian made the line a priority. Get rid of these rejects like Preston, Walker. An NFL quality guard would be nice too.

For godsake draft a NFL quality TE or sign one in the off season, to think we passed on Jason Whitten a few years ago make one cry. Kind of like when you look at what Dallas got for the picks we sent for JP. The mismanagement in the draft over the years is the reason were in the hole we are. Whitner over Ngata, JP Losman, Josh Reed in the second, Kelsay in the 2nd.

Quit the recycled coaches, again look at the steelers, Cowher wasnt a head coach before, neither was Tomlinson. Just great Defensive coordinators--hmmm dude from the Giants is looking better and better.

8-8 or 9-7, (I think 6-10) is just not acceptable anymore. 9 straight seasons of mediocrity and excuses is enough. Fans are fed up and rightfully so. When Terrence McGee said today that after the Bills were 4-0 and the fans started talking playoffs they needed to have a muzzle put on, that says enough for me to be ticked off. After watching that garbage yesterday, that's enough for me to be ticked off. All of it is enough to start to seriously think about saving my money and walking away after being a fan for 31 years.

8-8 or 9-7, (I think 6-10) is just not acceptable anymore. 9 straight seasons of mediocrity and excuses is enough. Fans are fed up and rightfully so. When Terrence McGee said today that after the Bills were 4-0 and the fans started talking playoffs they needed to have a muzzle put on, that says enough for me to be ticked off. After watching that garbage yesterday, that's enough for me to be ticked off. All of it is enough to start to seriously think about saving my money and walking away after being a fan for 31 years.

I agree that a step backward this year is a huge :huh: up. I believe that Jauron will be back next year and hopefully will be able to right the ship.

Where did you see that link from McGee?

#4: I think the Bills finish at least 8-8 and possibly 9-7.

There is no way on this earth that this football team can squeeze out a win between now and the end of the season.

Not a one.

We'll be lucky if they can keep one close. Very, very lucky.

Yes. That suck that much.

There is no way on this earth that this football team can squeeze out a win between now and the end of the season.

Not a one.

We'll be lucky if they can keep one close. Very, very lucky.

Yes. That suck that much.

What kind of fan are you???

You should be singing this team's praises!!!

I agree that a step backward this year is a huge <_< up. I believe that Jauron will be back next year and hopefully will be able to right the ship.

SD-

I hope you're kidding, but probably aren't.

This team is in a greater mess than when Levy/Jauron received it from TD three years ago. The coaches are as poor, if not worse the Mularkey's crew, the front office has no GM, and the players lack drive and heart. We burn timeouts faster than an Iranian can light up the American flag, Schonert's still throwing from the shotgun at the 2 yard line, we're 20M+ below the cap, and we just lost two games to Cleveland and San Francisco. We've lost games on Monday night, Sunday night, and in all conditions on Sunday. Just when is this coach going to get it?

By the way, when the HC is on the fast-track to his 7th losing season in eight years as a NFL HC, I find it hard to be optimistic he'll turn it around in his ninth! Even the delusional ones who cite Belichick in Cleveland can't top that.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

EDIT: Jauron played for 8 seasons in the NFL, was a position coach for 10, coordinator for 6, and a full-time HC for 8. Yet we need another season to see that he's capable of winning?

What kind of fan are you???

You should be singing this team's praises!!!

My biggest fear is that Trent is going to get the Grossman reputation of "Good Trent. Bad Trent."

There are things to be fixed on this team, but the fixes get deep and painful if we don't have a quarterback. There is no way to get a bead on this guy. He plays a solid game against KC, and then he can't so much as dump off a pass into the flat against SFO. I'm not set to give up on him because he's young, and while he's not Eli Manning, it's hard to ignore how absolutely rot-gut Manning was before the light went on. I think Trent can do that, and in fact he BETTER have a sore groin because if they pulled him just because he had a bad half, I'll go batshiit on the coaching staff. The guy needs his reps, regardless of the outcome.

The problems in this game, actually, were on coaches and rookies. (Though the illegal contact on McKelvin inside five yards was pretty freaking stupid.)

SD-

This team is in a greater mess than when Levy/Jauron received it from TD three years ago. The coaches are as poor, if not worse the Mularkey's crew, the front office has no GM, and the players lack drive and heart. We burn timeouts faster than an Iranian can light up the American flag, Schonert's still throwing from the shotgun at the 2 yard line, we're 20M+ below the cap, and we just lost two games to Cleveland and San Francisco. We've lost games on Monday night, Sunday night, and in all conditions on Sunday. Just when is this coach going to get it?

By the way, when the HC is on the fast-track to his 7th losing season in eight years as a NFL HC, I find it hard to be optimistic he'll turn it around in his ninth! Even the delusional ones who cite Belichick in Cleveland can't top that.

EDIT: Jauron played for 8 seasons in the NFL, was a position coach for 10, coordinator for 6, and a full-time HC for 8. Yet we need another season to see that he's capable of winning?

I only hope he'll be able to turn it around because he's most likely going to be here next year.

My biggest fear is that Trent is going to get the Grossman reputation of "Good Trent. Bad Trent."

There are things to be fixed on this team, but the fixes get deep and painful if we don't have a quarterback. There is no way to get a bead on this guy. He plays a solid game against KC, and then he can't so much as dump off a pass into the flat against SFO. I'm not set to give up on him because he's young, and while he's not Eli Manning, it's hard to ignore how absolutely rot-gut Manning was before the light went on. I think Trent can do that, and in fact he BETTER have a sore groin because if they pulled him just because he had a bad half, I'll go batshiit on the coaching staff. The guy needs his reps, regardless of the outcome.

The problems in this game, actually, were on coaches and rookies. (Though the illegal contact on McKelvin inside five yards was pretty freaking stupid.)

100% agreement on the highlighted part. <_<

I have seen enough from Trent to believe he has what it takes to succeed as a starting QB. It's up to the coaching staff to get him there. While Turk Schonert is a good QB coach, he's not a good offensive coordinator. Biggest concern regarding Trent is whether he can handle Buffalo-like weather.

It's the rest of the roster that really concerns me.

We have $50M suck into two Defensive Ends who just aren't that good. Depth behind them is a major concern.

We have an aging DT in Marcus Stroud and Kyle Williams, a rotational player at best.

We have over $100M sunk into the offensive line and that doesn't even include taking care of its best player. Dock and Walker are just not playing well enough to justify their salary.

We have a strong safety who talks a bigger game than he actually plays (Donte, how's that guarantee looking?).

The linebackers are wildly inconsistent. Poz is "OK" but not the savior Bills fans think he is. Kawika Mitchell is one of the most inconsistent players I have ever seen. And considering we ran London Fletcher out of town... this is not what Bills fans hoped for. In fact, London would look great in a Bills uniform right now.

SD-

One? With some of these people, they need a lifetime.