Season of problems in review

John Adams

Games 1-4: Team was playing well but there were complaints about the O-line play. Tight End a joke.

Games 5-8: Team was not as good. O-line complaints were at a crescendo. D-Line sucked. DBs bit rooster. LBs are unknown. Bills have no WRs. Tight End a joke.

Games 9-12: Kicking/punting game AWOL. QB situation critical. O-Line play is suddenly better as are DBs and RBs. Tight End is a disaster.

Let's see: through 12 games, not one part of the team has played well in even a majority of the games. I wonder who you put the blame on for that.

Games 1-4: Team was playing well but there were complaints about the O-line play. Tight End a joke.

Games 5-8: Team was not as good. O-line complaints were at a crescendo. D-Line sucked. DBs bit rooster. LBs are unknown. Bills have no WRs. Tight End a joke.

Games 9-12: Kicking/punting game AWOL. QB situation critical. O-Line play is suddenly better as are DBs and RBs. Tight End is a disaster.

Let's see: through 12 games, not one part of the team has played well in even a majority of the games. I wonder who you put the blame on for that.

Obviously it's not the coaches fault. Everything would have been fine if the players had executed. Just more proof we do not have enough talent yet.

But the Bills are young.

Obviously it's not the coaches fault. Everything would have been fine if the players had executed. Just more proof we do not have enough talent yet.

But the Bills are young.

Yeah Obviously. Obviously because it wasnt mentioned in this post so the coaching staff is great. Keep drinking the kool aid.

Yeah Obviously. Obviously because it wasnt mentioned in this post so the coaching staff is great. Keep drinking the kool aid.

:lol: Forgot the sarcasm tag.

FYI: I see you are fairly new to posting. You should have done some lurking before hand. If you did, you would have seen I am one of the biggest Anti-Jauron people on this board. I cannot stand the mother :devil: .

Never have, never will.

Personally i think (and i have been thinking this from game 4) it looks like the team doesnt get enough practice in during the week, i have no idea how accurate that is but for some reason it looks like that.

Edit: also I think the talent is there in the starting lineup but not enough in the depth of the roster, injuries see us struggle in the affected line.

FYI: I see you are fairly new to posting. You should have done some lurking before hand. If you did, you would have seen I am one of the biggest Anti-Jauron people on this board. I cannot stand the mother :devil: .

Never have, never will.

Yeah I figured, my apologies. Im just not in the mood for sarcasm and my replies are quick in between pounding of some brew.

...From Billsdaily "The Bills continue to do it the hard way. The question is how long will they get away with struggling early and turning it on in the second half. Eventually they have to put a full game together or else this will catch up with them." All by the end of week 4! Oakland was nearly a loss, "All the euphoria of the 2-0 start, the inspired play of all three units, the total team approach all left one thing to find out, how would they persevere when they played poorly? A combination of turnovers, very poor field position early, and spotty special teams play along with the one huge pass play put them behind the eight ball but they found a way to win the game" pulled out a win in both St Louis and Jacksonville. Week 1-4 Jauron had the team hardly playing well.

Never have, never will.

Don't know if you can beat me on the anti-Jauron bit. Thought it was proof that Marv had turned the senility corner to join Ralph on his hiring.

Don't know if you can beat me on the anti-Jauron bit. Thought it was proof that Marv had turned the senility corner to join Ralph on his hiring.

I am not trying to beat anybody. I have never liked the guy. When the Bills hired Jauron, I became unglued. I do not think I posted my tirade here, but I did post it online somewhere. And I can tell you with all honesty, it wasn't pretty.

As for Marv going senile, I cannot tell you for sure. I thought Marv hired DJ because Marv was 'comfortable' with him. Marv had known DJ from their Chicago days, and I believe DJ shares some basic philosophies with ML. As much as I hate to admit it, Levy had no clue how to hire a HC.