Something this season has learnt me.

crackur

I like the rest of you, am a a bills fan for life........when they win, I smile, when they lose I get depressed and have an awful week.

but something I learned this year was after the jets game......I just didnt care anymore...........it was like I had wasted my entire list feeling bad when the bills would lose a game........the entire week I just felt horrible at school, college, presently work.

but now........its whatever.........too bad it took 2/3rds of my life to get to this point

What have you learnt this season?

I like the rest of you, am a a bills fan for life........when they win, I smile, when they lose I get depressed and have an awful week.

but something I learned this year was after the jets game......I just didnt care anymore...........it was like I had wasted my entire list feeling bad when the bills would lose a game........the entire week I just felt horrible at school, college, presently work.

but now........its whatever.........too bad it took 2/3rds of my life to get to this point

You mean "taught" me

Call Artie Lange - waaaaa....

It has taken me a loooooooong time to get to this point, but I just might be done. There will always be an attachment to this team (been a fan for more than 40 years) for me, but actively following them might be in my past. I like the game of football and it is pretty easy to be a casual fan. People all over the country know me as the Bills fan - but, let's face it, this is a losing organization with NO fight left and Ralph won't spend the money to get a top name football official to guide this team. Just look at the list of coaches and GMs we've had since Wade Phillips. I was almost offended at the national press for refusing to respect this team after the first four wins - I guess the joke was on us after all.

I have learnt that no matter how much progress one phase of this team makes another fails. Like the O line, they played awesome today both pass blocking and run blocking but the QB failed, again. Special teams is always good, and even our D was making stops on 3rd down. That opening drive is what killed us. Field goals killed us and a head coach that doesn't know his a$$ from a hole in the ground killed us. P.S. I am at that stage of not caring either , even last week when we killed K.C. I didn't care, no cheers no yells of jubilation could be heard. Just the blank stare of another Buffalo sports sunday gone to waste, just like today. This team sucks, this city sucks, this state sucks. The dark cloud of misforune has a permanent grip on Buffalo, always has ,always will :sick:

I'm starting to regret passing my love of the Bills onto my son. Talk about setting a kid up for a rough life (Sundays at least)! It's like passing on a defective gene to your kid!

Well, at least it won't be long until there are no more Buffalo Bills - at least he has a CHANCE at happiness.

Wish I had learned it sooner.

Lame, the whole thing was just lame. Can't tell if its the QB, the WRs not getting open, whatever. Why do we support this organization?? As far as this 30+ yr die hard fan is concerned, they can go to Toronto next week and stay there. Maybe Rogers and Toronto $$$ can put some life back in this franchise.

I "learnt" the same things after the third consecutive SB loss. At the same time I am heartbroken for WNY. I thought if the Bills turn it around maybe it could bring some good luck to the region as a whole. Now I wonder if WNY is better off without the team. They continue to make a joke of the region and the Bills fans.

Lame, the whole thing was just lame. Can't tell if its the QB, the WRs not getting open, whatever. Why do we support this organization?? As far as this 30+ yr die hard fan is concerned, they can go to Toronto next week and stay there. Maybe Rogers and Toronto $$$ can put some life back in this franchise.

Toronto is not far enough, let them become the Kabul Bills and dodge AK-47 rounds when they suck this bad... :sick:

It has taken me a loooooooong time to get to this point, but I just might be done. There will always be an attachment to this team (been a fan for more than 40 years) for me, but actively following them might be in my past. I like the game of football and it is pretty easy to be a casual fan. People all over the country know me as the Bills fan - but, let's face it, this is a losing organization with NO fight left and Ralph won't spend the money to get a top name football official to guide this team. Just look at the list of coaches and GMs we've had since Wade Phillips. I was almost offended at the national press for refusing to respect this team after the first four wins - I guess the joke was on us after all.

Yes, it is getting tougher each week to support this team and to devote the time an emotional energy required to do it right. Ralph has a big problem on his hands.