Something else to consider.....Edwards is not hurt.

By switching QB's?

- Unless another QB is brought in Edwards is teh futre.....so what possible good would it due to play JPL who is gone after this season?

- But....it didn't work

I think DJ is gone......we blew a 5-1 lead in the division to go to last in the div and probably missing the playoffs......

man I hope you are right..

By switching QB's?

- Unless another QB is brought in Edwards is teh futre.....so what possible good would it due to play JPL who is gone after this season?

- But....it didn't work

I think DJ is gone......we blew a 5-1 lead in the division to go to last in the div and probably missing the playoffs......

That was my first thought. I think DJ is getting desperate.

By switching QB's?

- But....it didn't work

If TE wasn't hurt then it was a HUGE MISTAKE to pull him! Why wasn't that done against the Browns in the 1st quarter? :bag:

Putting in JP was a mistake because it's not TE fault we couldn't score in the red zone. Blame the line and Turk.

Time to fire Dick now and rebuild for next year. At least we'll have a month's practice ahead of everybody else in the league for 09. Turk needs to go to as well as the line coach.

D played their butts off only giving up 10 points! :sick:

Its as basic as plants ----> insects ----> animals: everything will fight for its life in an effort to survive. D Jauron doesnt want to "die"/get fired. He is doing all of the scratching and clawing that he can, but his claws, which are decorated with fingernail polish, have about as much fight as a tumbleweed.

By switching QB's?

- But....it didn't work

I think DJ is gone......they blew a 5-1 lead in the division to go to last in the div and probably missing the playoffs......

Jaron knew a loss to the 49's was going to be the last straw. He is dead coach walking.

It also makes the Toronto match up with Miami meaningless, as well as the division games this season which is really a problem.

The Bills are out of it. There is no motivation to play the rest of the season.

Much more than a game was lost today.

Jaron knew a loss to the 49's was going to be the last straw. He is dead coach walking.

It also makes the Toronto match up with Miami meaningless, as well as the division games this season which is really a problem.

The Bills are out of it. There is no motivation to play the rest of the season.

Much more than a game was lost today.

but but he signed a 3 year extension. Ralph won pay him for 3 years for him not to be on the team. :sick:

Not desperate enough to try and score some points by attacking the defense.

I think he was trying to attack the opposing D, and that's why he pulled Trent. I think he was hoping JP would chuck the ball down field more.

No, Wilson is incapable of snap decisions when something is obvious. We must suffer through the duration of this season *AND* next season before Jauron is fired. It all starts at the top and ownership of this organization is the problem.

There is no way Trent was hurt...Jauron tried to pull the same thing Reid did...and failed the same way Reid did. At this point I am hoping Trent is healthy, p.o..'ed along with the rest of the team and Wilson and that is enough for Jauron to lose his job.

By switching QB's?

- But....it didn't work

I had the same thought about DJ

BTW we have not probably missed the playoffs - in the unlikely scenario that we win out (Probably a better chance that a naked supermodel is going to show up at my door tonight - hot and bothered for my bones) no way do we get through the myriad of tie breakers. Besides do you really think this team is good enough to do anything but embarrass themselves if they get in?

There is no way Trent was hurt...Jauron tried to pull the same thing Reid did...and failed the same way Reid did. At this point I am hoping Trent is healthy, p.o..'ed along with the rest of the team and Wilson and that is enough for Jauron to lose his job.

Agreed....no way Trent was hurt. Jauron was saying that so he didn't have to take any potential heat for putting JP in. Just tell us that Trent was ineffective and don't insult our intelligence, please.

Ralph was pi$$ed after the Monday night embarrassment, so imagine how he feels today. I just fear that he either doesn't want to fire him because of of the performance....he probably wants to find an excuse like he did with Wade.