To all those that have been calling for Losman

Max997

I want one just one of you JP guys to say something now. He is a Bill so i will not totally trash him, and by no means was he all that went wrong today. But come one. He is horrible. He had Evans open on the fourth down play, and he ate it. He could not lead a group of first graders to the lunch line. I am so sick of loveing the Bills. I will never stop Billieving but this is terrible. I feel like crap. I will get over it, because yes i do have a life, but for now Thanks Buffalo.

you guys are still bitching about this? if anything, lindell lost this game today. had he made those easy field goals, we'd at least go into overtime.

uh, how do you calculate overtime if he made those FGs?

hopefully you finally realize the guy is garbage

Um yeah, I know that you had to take a break from fluffing Edwards but just a little news flash, Trent sucks asss too.

To start a thread over somethign like this when the entire team is in turmoil is ridiculous.

Um yeah, I know that you had to take a break from fluffing Edwards but just a little news flash, Trent sucks asss too.

To start a thread over somethign like this when the entire team is in turmoil is ridiculous.

but JP has sucked for about 4yrs longer.......say what say what!!!! :(

hopefully you finally realize the guy is garbage

I am not a JP backer, but he played well today. Until protection failed and the play calls got even more vanilla than in the first half. His numbers were pretty good, for a backup. 49 er's coverage was tight thats why Lynch had a career day. JP should have ran more and earlier also, not waiting for the pocket to collapse.

how do you beat a team that has 10 points with 9 points???

exactly

one guy thinks they would have went to overtime and another thinks they would have won

how much do you have to drink to be that bad at math

It's not either QBs fault for their futility, although I give TE more of a pass because he has had to play under this horrid coaching staff longer. Look at Matt Cassel, the dude hasn't played since high school and he has looked like Montana lately. It's the freaking play calling, the o-line and the coaching that makes a QB better. This staff would ruin Kelly or any other HOF QB IMO.

JP didn't play worse than TE today. You can't keep passing in goal line situations when you got the "biggest" line in football! You run it right down a 3-win team's throat!

Well isn't that play calling and why wasn't the Beast in there running on 3 and and 1 instead of Freddy. Was he sick again? I saw him in there at the end.

exactly

one guy thinks they would have went to overtime and another thinks they would have won

how much do you have to drink to be that bad at math

It's called we might have kicked the field goal when we went for 4th down. So it's possible. Having the points changes the game, you can't just use the math and plug in points and say this and that, missing a 20 yard field goal after driving down to the 2 yard line can take the air out of your offense.

What lost us the game today was making it to the redzone 3 times, and coming away with 3 points.

I am not a JP backer, but he played well today. Until protection failed and the play calls got even more vanilla than in the first half. His numbers were pretty good, for a backup. 49 er's coverage was tight thats why Lynch had a career day. JP should have ran more and earlier also, not waiting for the pocket to collapse.

in my eyes those sacks were on the qb. He doesn't know how to move around a pocket or get rid of the ball. He had all day back and still got sacked cause he panics after 4 seconds if he still has the ball while good qbs make big plays when you have that much time. JP played good for JP, but what's the point of having him out there if he's not gonna toss the bomb? Edwards didn't play well either, but the problem with his game was inexplicable inaccuracy and not taking enough chances downfield.

you guys are still bitching about this? if anything, lindell lost this game today. had he made those easy field goals, we'd at least go into overtime.

Your math is wrong. Touchdown, point after, field goal equals 10 points. Three field goals eqauls 9 points. San Francisco still would have one, no overtime.

They're BOTH garbage - we don't really have a legit qb right now.

I agree and Hamdan should be in. They could not put him in today unless they fabricated an injury to JP like they did for Trent. The refs would have caught on.

JP is gone at the end of the year so what is the point? Edwards has the skill and temperment of the average 14 year old girl so he should also be gone.

I don't really want to see Hamdan or a rookie as the starter in 09 but either is FAAAAAAARRRRRR better than this Glove Wearing Mary. He might be a nice kid but he does not have what it takes to be a QB in the NFL or anything close.

It's not either QBs fault for their futility, although I give TE more of a pass because he has had to play under this horrid coaching staff longer. Look at Matt Cassel, the dude hasn't played since high school and he has looked like Montana lately. It's the freaking play calling, the o-line and the coaching that makes a QB better. This staff would ruin Kelly or any other HOF QB IMO.
But, that's obviously false. JP was a Buffalo Bill before Jauron came here and still is. Trent Edwards was drafted only last year.
Next year, when Losman is gone, who will people blame for whatever will inevitably go wrong with the Bills?
That's a good question. Though, blaming this latest loss on the backup QB is serious reaching.