Cowboys - World's Worst Sack Dance

DFITZ1

Anybody sick of that stupid turkey flappin' sack dance the Cowboys are doing. The Comboys are good, and Seattle is having an awful year, but is it really necessary to act like juvenile misfits on every sack? A fist pump is fine, but these guys should act like they meant to sack the QB. On top of that, it looks like a bad rendition of the Chicken Dance (a wedding tradition only because it has a captive audience).

I agree...I think the Cowboys should have done the crip walk like Jason David of the Saints did after he intercepted the pass...nothing like guys making millions giving a shout out to all their gangsta friends back in tha hood....

I get sick of guys dancing like idiots when they get a routine first down. ALL of the Redskin players do it, and its very annoying.

You couldn't say it any better. I always liked Barry Sanders and Thurman Thomas after a 1st down or scoring run, they acted like they meant to do it. TT celebrated after his first ever TD and Levy told him (with a smile, of course) to act like he's been their before. And he did just that.

This reminds me of Lee Trevino reacting to gallery cheers and applause after hitting a hole-in-one. He just smiled and shrugged and said (I paraphrase), "Hey, that's where I was aiming!"

I'd like to note that I can't remember a single instance when a Bills player overreacted to a TD, INT, sack (well, there havent been many) this year. Say what you want about Dick, he at least seems to have his players on the straight and narrow. I can't remember any disciplinary issues in his regime either.

I'd like to note that I can't remember a single instance when a Bills player overreacted to a TD, INT, sack (well, there havent been many) this year. Say what you want about Dick, he at least seems to have his players on the straight and narrow. I can't remember any disciplinary issues in his regime either.

Some of that is DJ, but also Marv Levy instilling his type of player.

Of course, Marshawn Lynch's hit and run last summer was a disciplinary issue in the sense of how it was handled publicly (rather than legally).

Anybody sick of that stupid turkey flappin' sack dance the Cowboys are doing. The Comboys are good, and Seattle is having an awful year, but is it really necessary to act like juvenile misfits on every sack? A fist pump is fine, but these guys should act like they meant to sack the QB. On top of that, it looks like a bad rendition of the Chicken Dance (a wedding tradition only because it has a captive audience).

Yes all the sack dances are annoying. Most happen a the dumbest times!!! My Cowgirls have had a lot of ups and downs this year. Today was one of those UP days. Let's give them some slack. Remember today was THANKSGIVING......hint turkey-bird so an extra reason to DANCE.

Yes all the sack dances are annoying. Most happen a the dumbest times!!! My Cowgirls have had a lot of ups and downs this year. Today was one of those UP days. Let's give them some slack. Remember today was THANKSGIVING......hint turkey-bird so an extra reason to DANCE.

It would've been better to see reruns of Emmit Smith on "dancing with the Stars" than to see that sack dance.

celebrated after his first ever TD and Levy told him (with a smile, of course) to act like he's been their before. And he did just that.

You sure that's the correct quote?

I'm not so sure.

I can't remember the team and will hunt around for it.

I thought it was a QB, maybe Steve Young or such and after throwing a TD pass was celebrating and his coach asked him what he was doing, when that's what we're paying you to do...

I'll get back to you...

Leodis McKelvin has overreacted quite a few times this year.

But that's about it for the team.

You sure that's the correct quote?

I'm not so sure.

I can't remember the team and will hunt around for it.

I thought it was a QB, maybe Steve Young or such and after throwing a TD pass was celebrating and his coach asked him what he was doing, when that's what we're paying you to do...

I'll get back to you...

I saw it one of the Bills books that have been out recently. I'm not sure if it was Levy's or Taskers, but I remember something was said to Thurman after his first touchdown.

The players who react best are hockey goalies. After a great save they just pick up the puck and give to the ref like its all in a days work. No flashin' around.

I have no problem with celebrations if they are at right times (big sack, touchdown, etc). It's entertainment and it's supposed to be fun. However, I would make a rule change. If the celebration is a bad dance, they get a 15 yard flag. If it is good, then play on.

That could work. The NFL should enlist Emmitt Smith, Jason Taylor, and Warren Sapp and any other NFL "Dancing with The Stars" alum to wirte the rule, or perhaps be game day "sack dance" judges.

That could work. The NFL should enlist Emmitt Smith, Jason Taylor, and Warren Sapp and any other NFL "Dancing with The Stars" alum to wirte the rule, or perhaps be game day "sack dance" judges.

Great idea!!! What a neat side bar to half time. Hope they don't forget to add Jerry Rice to the committee.