OT: quick dating question

Ramius

You must resolve not to drink with her until she turns of age to drink her self and don’t even dare be so silly as to share alcohol with a minor anywhere, anytime, you could very will ruin the rest of your life. If alcohol is that important to you than find another young lady of age that may.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say, no alcohol (for either of you) in a public place.

Now, if you can get her back to YOUR place, then all bets are off.

:lol::lol::lol:

And to those who posted earlier, BOX WINE?!?!? What, you couldn't find Mad Dog 20/20 or a jar of paint thinner to drink?

Wine comes in BOTTLES, people. Even really bad wine (ie, Riunite) comes in glass bottles. Anyone who drinks box wine probably has Cheez Whiz and hot dogs with it. <_<

Mike

OK, the foolproof Ed theory.

When you say goodnight, don't kiss/hug her or anything. She will start to think what is wrong, why didn't he kiss me. When you two hang out again, it will make her want to do so even more...Works everytime.

OK, the foolproof Ed theory.

When you say goodnight, don't kiss/hug her or anything. She will start to think what is wrong, why didn't he kiss me. When you two hang out again, it will make her want to do so even more...Works everytime.

87124[/snapback]

<_<:lol::lol::lol::doh:

You must resolve not to drink with her until she turns of age to drink her self and don’t even dare be so silly as to share alcohol with a minor anywhere, anytime, you could very will ruin the rest of your life. If alcohol is that important to you than find another young lady of age that may.

87083[/snapback]

you might ruin the rest of your life, but the rest of that night would frickin rule

You're dating someone you're a TA/GA for!? That's pretty low, man. Even if she is hot. Just like taking money for a grade, it's NOT worth it.

86895[/snapback]

dont listen. its worth it. its completely worth it. you're in your early 20's. you're invincible.

87083[/snapback]

Better make sure that she curtsies too.

People who drink with minors could end up having to curtsey to big large men in jail cells.......

87441[/snapback]

Grant, things have definitely changed, or at least they are different in our part(s) of the country. Countless times in college i both went to and threw parties where there were people underage (its a way of life in college, like it or not). The police came plenty of times, mainly for noise complaints, but I never once got in trouble for underage drinking - several "this is your first warning" but that's it. I did have a friend who went to St Bonaventure, where I guess the cops are more strict, and he got a citation for "serving alcohol to a person under 21" and it was a $200 fine or something. He's now a teacher, so that didn't ruin him much. And I really don't think our boy Ramius would be sleeping in jail if he went to dinner and bought her a cocktail, even knowing shes only 18.

Just not how it is nowadays.

Who the fug cares what she thinks if you drink a beer?

Be yourself......If she's not impressed with who you are at least you know you didn't fake it and wonder what she would have thought of the real you.

87513[/snapback]

And there in lies the dimlema.

Pretend to be someone you're not, and end up getting laid by a hot 18 year old.

Or really be your self and perhaps go home alone, but with your head held high for not wavering in your morals?

What will Ramius do?

women can read men like a book no matter their age...and if she is going out with him she is interested....

If you are going to get laid on your first date I doubt it's going to be a long term relationship anyways.....so if you are yourself and you get laid it's all good...I guess...if that is what you are looking for.

If not then once again just be yourself.....

The thing is...if you pretend who you are and don't get the outcome you are looking for then you will be left wondering what went wrong.

I can only relate from my own personal experiences.....I always am me. Not only do you feel like you are being yourself...but you know how that other person is going to act around you as well.

To me their is no dilemma........just do the right thing and you'll know the answers.

People who drink with minors could end up having to curtsey to big large men in jail cells.......

87441[/snapback]

Maybe back in ought - six, but we're dealing with the 21st century fox, a different animal altogether.

Now how do you rip off that damn corset with one hand?