Nate Clements today

dave mcbride

I like him, and I didn't want him to leave. I think he's a good player. I therefore felt pretty bad for him, although I realize that every CB has a miserable game every once in a while. But today, my God.

I don't feel bad for anyone who makes his kind of money, he doesn't care I'm out over 100K in my 401K this year

Nate was very good. But not great. Still, I was sad to see him go because he was a proven player who we had drafted and groomed. But we all know what's important to him, and that's money, so good work Nate 'cause you got paid. And today you got burned. And your team sucks.

Geez, I don't where that's coming form. I think I may harbour some ill feelings towards him.

I like him, and I didn't want him to leave. I think he's a good player. I therefore felt pretty bad for him, although I realize that every CB has a miserable game every once in a while. But today, my God.

I didn't like him and wasn't terribly sad to see him leave. As for these highlight show guys ripping him for going for the ball instead of the man at the 5 yard line, meh, I think it's worth the risk to go for the strip in that spot...

He should've went for the tackle not the strip.