Lenny P Chat

Rico

From Insider:

Lance (Boston): Is Bledsoe done? Jp Losman wouldn't throw MORE than 4 picks, should he play?

len: alas, i can only conclude bledsoe is done. losman would probably be playing by now if he weren't injured. he's still about a month away, but i'm betting he'll get some starts by the end of next month

From Insider:

Lance (Boston): Is Bledsoe done? Jp Losman wouldn't throw MORE than 4 picks, should he play?

len: alas, i can only conclude bledsoe is done. losman would probably be playing by now if he weren't injured. he's still about a month away, but i'm betting he'll get some starts by the end of next month

86703[/snapback]

this is the same Lenny P who is supposedly close to Donahoe right???

:D

nice!

apparently, they also discovered this force they call "gravity" that causes the water to fall DOWN the falls...

86748[/snapback]

Bledsoe already discovered gravity although it took him 80 sacks to get the theory correct. While some consider gravity a force of nature others believe it is man made. Although there is a dispute about who is responsible for it, if it truly is man made. Some say the Offensive line causes it, others believe it is Bledsoe himself. <_<

From Insider:

86703[/snapback]

It's not drew's fault. It is the offensive line. lets rebuild it...hang in there with drew a few more years...and then see what happens. We could be a contender again . 18 bad games out of 20 is not necessarily a trend.we have to let him work through it.-And while we are at it..lets bring back Todd Collins and rob johnson.That will give us three tall guys with great arms.The Bills will be a dynasty.