Goddamn Commie Hippies

Chef Jim

It's Karl Marx with a quote from him that was used as one of the justifications for communism.

Personally I don't see the problem with the wisdom of Marx and Lennon. In fact I find a lot of their views to be right on the mark.

It's not wisdom, but raw stupidity. Anyone who thinks otherwise falls into those categories. They may have identified a problem, but their answer is worse than the critique. Tell me how well the Soviets did in a true communist regime.

It's not wisdom, but raw stupidity. Anyone who thinks otherwise falls into those categories. They may have identified a problem, but their answer is worse than the critique. Tell me how well the Soviets did in a true communist regime.

You mean to say, "anyone who disagrees with me."

My wife goes to a music camp in the Medoncino Woodlands. She play violin and likes the Celtic music that is prevalant there. Their 2009 t-shirts were just offered. Look closely around the picture. WTF? :rolleyes:

Now, that is one funny T-Shirt. :D

I always like the bumper sticker that Those Darned Accordions used to give out: Play the Accordion, Go to Jail!