Bills ranked 32 on NFL/CBS power rankings!

Rudyc80

I dont care how bad they say we are.....theres no way in hell that the Dolphins, Bears, 49ers are better than us....NO WAY!

we beat the damn Dolphins head up! I gurantee we would beat the bears and will beat the 49ers easily when we play.

MARK IT THE f...k DOWN!

Theses power polls are just ridiculous!

I dont care how bad they say we are.....theres no way in hell that the Dolphins, Bears, 49ers are better than us....NO WAY!

we beat the damn Dolphins head up! I gurantee we would beat the bears and will beat the 49ers easily when we play.

MARK IT THE f...k DOWN!

Theses power polls are just ridiculous!

86495[/snapback]

We've ONLY beat the Dolphins.

The Dolphins beat the Rams.

They are a better team. Plus, that game was at home.

#32 is correct.

And Rudy, would you really be f-cking excited if we were #30?

Who gives a f-ck?

If the Bills want to prove they aren't the worst, how about starting a winning streak of more than one game. Whether they are 30 or 32 it doesn't matter once you get down that far in those polls, if you're below 25 thats pretty much saying "You Suck!" Guess what Rudy, they do suck.

lol.......oh how the mighty have fallen.

Didn't we talk about this yesterday about how we are the worst team in football?

Geez, I guess the rest of America recognizes it.

86512[/snapback]

Yeah, but that was yesterday. You've been around here long enough to know you can't hold the board accountable for what is posted here.

you're kidding, right?

Thanks for rubbing the salt in. . . .

86688[/snapback]

Just pretend during next years draft that the Bills won the Super Bowl and have the last pick in the first round.

Ranked 32nd? Man, they are wacked, they are no worse than 31st!!

Seriously though, being ranked anywhere from 20 on down pretty much tells the story. This team is awful right now and they should be ranked no higher than 30th. They have done nothing to warrant an even respectable ranking this year. Sure, they lost in the last seconds at home in their home opener which was their best game of the year. Decent teams don't lose those games. Since then, show one thing that they've done that would even qualify them as a respectable team? The only thing that this team has done right this year is sell out all of its home games and that won't last another one. Until the Bills do something impressive, they deserve being the doormat of the NFL!

Unless you're ranked #1 at the end of the year with the Lombardi Trophy in hand, what does it matter whether you're ranked #2 or #32?  Both are losers in the end. 

Dallas is really going to enjoy their 2 high first rounders next April.

86792[/snapback]

Ha! At least we put them in Cap Hell!! :D