Check this out

nodnarb

Alright - that's it... here's what we do. I'll drive. R. Rich and G Host will be the muscle. AussieW will serve as the distraction.

We drive to boston. We find out where this man lives/eats regularly/etc. We stalk him for two weeks. When the time is right, Aussie makes her move. She distracts him just long enough for him to have 14 or 15 cocktails, bringing him to a point of near comatose. RRich and GHose are then responsible for keeping him knocked out until we get him to R Wilson stadium. At that point, we let him know its either coach the Bills, or .. well, die. So there ya have it.

Man, is this guy smart, or what? Talk about knowing your football!

At least we have a above average ex-player who kinda looks like Kevin Costner.

I have to wonder what "tells" Drew and Co. give off....

Belichick is so ahead of everyone else that it seems like a no contest situation

http://www.newsday.com/sports/ny-sunspec24...ports-headlines

86481[/snapback]

He's not the only coach who does that. Actually, they've been doing it for years. All clubs do it. It's just a matter of communicating it, then having the talent to do something about it.

Aussie makes her move. She distracts him just long enough for him to have 14 or 15 cocktails, bringing him to a point of near comatose

Damn - thanks for the compliment Steve! :D I didn't know I could bring a guy to the point of near comatose :blink

Damn - thanks for the compliment Steve!  :doh:  I didn't know I could bring a guy to the point of near comatose  :blink

86630[/snapback]

haha... i meant, your conversation would keep him so enthralled that he wouldnt noticed that he was drinking so much!

:D

He's not the only coach who does that. Actually, they've been doing it for years. All clubs do it. It's just a matter of communicating it, then having the talent to do something about it.

86625[/snapback]

Obviously every team is aware of the concept of looking for tells. My point is that he's the BETTER at it than anyone else.

It's interesting...I've been able to tell if the Bills will run a pass or run play very consistently, mostly by watching Drew's movements prior to the snap. I couldn't figure out what, specifically, make me think that though.