Well, it's 3 mornings later and I'm still compelled to

Tipster19

After witnessing what unfolded on MNF before a national audience I'm still sick to my stomach. If I had the money/resources I promise you this, I would take out a full page ad in the newspaper in the hope of trying to wake this team up by imploring them to try and find some pride about themselves while they represent the blue collar, loyal fans of this community that PAYS them their BIG @$$ salaries. If they can't do it for their franchise then they should at least do it for themselves, THEIR pride and families.

What I witnessed in that game was a total humiliating display of football. Not only did they embarrassed themselves but I was embarrassed for them. I can't ever remember being embarrassed about the Bills. Not during the Super Bowls, not during crappy seasons not even as a fan of a perrennial loser. No, I'm embarrassed because of the lack of fire in their bellies, especially after losing 4 out of the last 5 games. They had a chance to show something in front of millions, being at home on a primetime game and what did they do? First, we got to watch our QB open the game with throwing pick after pick after pick. I will credit our defense for hanging in there the best they could but I'll get to them later. To make matters worse instead of this guy willing to battle back and fight he went into a fetal position. WHAT A PU$$Y! He didn't have the guts to try and throw the ball 10 yards past the LOS but a few times for the WHOLE game. Leader? I wouldn't follow him across the street let alone in a game.

Secondly, who in the hell is this Dick Jauron??! Nice guy? Good, go do some community work. Get him off the sidelines and give him a coffee can so he can go collect for UNICEF. Hey Ralph, quit spending millions on these "high motor" players and go get a blood and guts, no nonsense coach. If Cowher is too much money, then go look at some of the local high school/college coaches who are willing to kick some players in the @$$! I'm sick of hearing this guy on Sirius radio. He sounds like a weirdo, looks like a mortician and worse, coaches like a stooge.

Due to public image and NFL "fraternity", I could only imagine what Kelly and Thurman are thinking and what they really want to say about what is going on. I wouldn't be too surprised that if this sh-- continues that they won't want to be associated with this current staff anymore. If you all of of a sudden see Thurman move away for some other phantom reason then you know that it's all BS. It will be that he too can't bear to watch this crap anymore.

I don't think that this team should be called the Buffalo Bills at this time. They need a temporary name. What they showed recently doesn't represent what we are or what we have been. Forget the wins and losses, forget the play-offs or past Super Bowl losses. I'm talking pride. I'm talking fight and desire. I'm talking about smacking you in the mouth because you're in our backyard. I'm not talking about going into protective custody. I'm not talking about feebly plunging into the LOS 3 straight times at home on national tv with the game on the line for a wishful 47 yard FG into the wind and all because we don't have any faith in our players, especially our QB because he's a pu$$y.

Did anyone hear any of players, staff or administration even offer an apology? Did anyone see ANY of our players get fired up and get in any one's face? What about our WRs (Evans in particular)? They walked around like zombies and just accepted this crap. I singled out Evans because he's the senior WR of the group and he just signed a big fat contract. Earn it! If our idiot QB isn't throwing you the football then grab him by the facemask and shake the sh-- out of him! Wake this junior up and don't worry about who's feelings are getting hurt. One other note about our WRs. Did anyone else notice when Lynch was getting gang tackled on his TD that James Hardy was watching, not sure on what to do? GET IN THERE AND TRY AND MAKE A BLOCK FOR YOUR TEAMMATE, YOU IDIOT! Hello? Players don't accept this crap! I thought Mitchell did a decent job and I also thought that he would of brought some fire also but I'm not quite sure how much of this is accurate. I'll never forget what my brother said to me one time. He never was a Bills' fan back in the day but he got to be on the sidelines when we played San Diego back in the late '80s/early '90s. He came away from the game and wanted to know who this Darryl Talley is. He said that he NEVER saw anyone this intense in his life. Even when he was on the sidelines you could see how amped up he was. My brother is no sissy but he wasn't sure if he wanted to get too close to Talley because he was that much of a maniac. I'm tearing up just thinking about Talley as I write this and realizing the crap that we got now. Speaking of full page ads, anyone remember Talley's when he left Buffalo?

I don't even know why I'm writing this crap, maybe it's therapeutic. It probably doesn't even matter to anyone, especially the players but I can't just sit here and take it without trying to do something and I guess that this is all that I could do. If I bored you or if you find this offensive then I'm sorry but this is coming from one heartbroken Bills' fan. I guess I have been conditioned for losing, as in many others here, but this lost hurts me much more than any game I can remember in recent times. It's different than Super Bowl XXV. In that game we fought and lost. It's different than the Music City Miracle. In that game we fought and lost. It's even different than last year's MNF game against Dallas. In that game we fought and lost. Here's the difference. In this last game, we just lost.

I'll never forget what my brother said to me one time. He never was a Bills' fan back in the day but he got to be on the sidelines when we played San Diego back in the late '80s/early '90s. He came away from the game and wanted to know who this Darryl Talley is. He said that he NEVER saw anyone this intense in his life. Even when he was on the sidelines you could see how amped up he was. My brother is no kitty but he wasn't sure if he wanted to get too close to Talley because he was that much of a maniac. I'm tearing up just thinking about Talley as I write this and realizing the crap that we got now.

They just don't make them like they used to.

Did anyone see ANY of our players get fired up and get in any one's face?

Yeah, I saw Lynch get in Quinn's face when he was run out of bounds at the Bills sideline...

I don't believe the players are quiting on Dick...read Sully's column today. I don't often agree with him, but he's been spot on the last couple of days.

After witnessing what unfolded on MNF before a national audience I'm still sick to my stomach. If I had the money/resources I promise you this, I would take out a full page ad in the newspaper in the hope of trying to wake this team up by imploring them to try and find some pride about themselves while they represent the blue collar, loyal fans of this community that PAYS them their BIG @$$ salaries. If they can't do it for their franchise then they should at least do it for themselves, THEIR pride and families.

What I witnessed in that game was a total humiliating display of football. Not only did they embarrassed themselves but I was embarrassed for them. I can't ever remember being embarrassed about the Bills. Not during the Super Bowls, not during crappy seasons not even as a fan of a perrennial loser. No, I'm embarrassed because of the lack of fire in their bellies, especially after losing 4 out of the last 5 games. They had a chance to show something in front of millions, being at home on a primetime game and what did they do? First, we got to watch our QB open the game with throwing pick after pick after pick. I will credit our defense for hanging in there the best they could but I'll get to them later. To make matters worse instead of this guy willing to battle back and fight he went into a fetal position. WHAT A kitty! He didn't have the guts to try and throw the ball 10 yards past the LOS but a few times for the WHOLE game. Leader? I wouldn't follow him across the street let alone in a game.

Secondly, who in the hell is this Dick Jauron??! Nice guy? Good, go do some community work. Get him off the sidelines and give him a coffee can so he can go collect for UNICEF. Hey Ralph, quit spending millions on these "high motor" players and go get a blood and guts, no nonsense coach. If Cowher is too much money, then go look at some of the local high school/college coaches who are willing to kick some players in the @$$! I'm sick of hearing this guy on Sirius radio. He sounds like a weirdo, looks like a mortician and worse, coaches like a stooge.

Due to public image and NFL "fraternity", I could only imagine what Kelly and Thurman are thinking and what they really want to say about what is going on. I wouldn't be too surprised that if this sh-- continues that they won't want to be associated with this current staff anymore. If you all of of a sudden see Thurman move away for some other phantom reason then you know that it's all BS. It will be that he too can't bear to watch this crap anymore.

I don't think that this team should be called the Buffalo Bills at this time. They need a temporary name. What they showed recently doesn't represent what we are or what we have been. Forget the wins and losses, forget the play-offs or past Super Bowl losses. I'm talking pride. I'm talking fight and desire. I'm talking about smacking you in the mouth because you're in our backyard. I'm not talking about going into protective custody. I'm not talking about feebly plunging into the LOS 3 straight times at home on national tv with the game on the line for a wishful 47 yard FG into the wind and all because we don't have any faith in our players, especially our QB because he's a kitty.

Did anyone hear any of players, staff or administration even offer an apology? Did anyone see ANY of our players get fired up and get in any one's face? What about our WRs (Evans in particular)? They walked around like zombies and just accepted this crap. I singled out Evans because he's the senior WR of the group and he just signed a big fat contract. Earn it! If our idiot QB isn't throwing you the football then grab him by the facemask and shake the sh-- out of him! Wake this junior up and don't worry about who's feelings are getting hurt. One other note about our WRs. Did anyone else notice when Lynch was getting gang tackled on his TD that James Hardy was watching, not sure on what to do? GET IN THERE AND TRY AND MAKE A BLOCK FOR YOUR TEAMMATE, YOU IDIOT! Hello? Players don't accept this crap! I thought Mitchell did a decent job and I also thought that he would of brought some fire also but I'm not quite sure how much of this is accurate. I'll never forget what my brother said to me one time. He never was a Bills' fan back in the day but he got to be on the sidelines when we played San Diego back in the late '80s/early '90s. He came away from the game and wanted to know who this Darryl Talley is. He said that he NEVER saw anyone this intense in his life. Even when he was on the sidelines you could see how amped up he was. My brother is no kitty but he wasn't sure if he wanted to get too close to Talley because he was that much of a maniac. I'm tearing up just thinking about Talley as I write this and realizing the crap that we got now. Speaking of full page ads, anyone remember Talley's when he left Buffalo?

I don't even know why I'm writing this crap, maybe it's therapeutic. It probably doesn't even matter to anyone, especially the players but I can't just sit here and take it without trying to do something and I guess that this is all that I could do. If I bored you or if you find this offensive then I'm sorry but this is coming from one heartbroken Bills' fan. I guess I have been conditioned for losing, as in many others here, but this lost hurts me much more than any game I can remember in recent times. It's different than Super Bowl XXV. In that game we fought and lost. It's different than the Music City Miracle. In that game we fought and lost. It's even different than last year's MNF game against Dallas. In that game we fought and lost. Here's the difference. In this last game, we just lost.

Just think, if Lindell makes that kick, you'd have the 30 minutes of your life back you spent on this post.

Yeah, I saw Lynch get in Quinn's face when he was run out of bounds at the Bills sideline...

I don't believe the players are quiting on Dick...read Sully's column today. I don't often agree with him, but he's been spot on the last couple of days.

What do you know about football?

If the kicker makes a 47 yd FG we are not even talking about it. They did enough to win, had the chance and Lindell missed it.

Time to move on to KC. Marshawn and the running game got going, McKelvin looked good etc.....

If they drop 8 in coverage again I don't care if Trent passes 25 times to ML and FJ....as long as they get positive yards and win!!!

Just think, if Lindell makes that kick, you'd have the 30 minutes of your life back you spent on this post.

Do you really think that making that kick makes the difference??

Seriously. This was one of our best and most complete games of the season. What in the world are you embarrassed about?

Big Bad Boone, I like and respect you but do you really think that this was one of our best and complete games of the season??? If tearing off 72 yard TD runs in crunch time by a back up or staying in a game at home because our KR and PR gave us great field position on their returns makes us complete than I am truly missing something. Having our rookie 7th rd WR lead our WRs in receptions and yards is kind of weak, don't you think? Outside of Lynch there were SIX passes completed to receivers. 3 to Johnson, 1 to Parrish, 1 to Royal and 1 to Fine. I'm sorry, I guess I don't understand what you mean by a complete game.

If the kicker makes a 47 yd FG we are not even talking about it. They did enough to win, had the chance and Lindell missed it.

Time to move on to KC. Marshawn and the running game got going, McKelvin looked good etc.....

If they drop 8 in coverage again I don't care if Trent passes 25 times to ML and FJ....as long as they get positive yards and win!!!

Did enough to win??!! This was a home game on primetime tv and we have been fumbling and stumbling the last few games! If you are willing for mediocrity then THAT'S exactly what you'll get OR less and that's exactly what we got, LESS!

First, we got to watch our QB open the game with throwing pick after pick after pick. To make matters worse instead of this guy willing to battle back and fight he went into a fetal position. WHAT A kitty!

I believe the word you're looking for is "Los Gato".

Winning the game? Yes, that would make a difference.

I'm all about winning the game but there are ways of doing it that has different levels of satisfaction. This was a game against a team in a high profile setting that was just questioned about their heart from their own players and we lost to them! This could have been a statement game for us and oh it was. The wins we have had earlier in the year were ALL jaded. I'm not going to be happy winning against teams that are without their star QB (Seattle) or their offensive line is decimated with injuries (Jacksonville). Squeaking one out at home against Oakland was a real thrill. Thank goodness that Scott Linehan was still the coach or that Rams' game might have been a real nail biter. The San Diego game is the ONLY win that has any real merit to it. Winning an ugly game or two is alright with me but the majority should be because we were the better team and not just because we caught teams when they were vulnerable. I'll take this one step further. I was a hell of a lot prouder of this team last year than I am of them this year.

yawn. why don't you pick it up a notch and go picketing outside the stadium.

I should and it probably looks like I'd be the only one because it's ok to be 5-5 and lose at home on a MNF game against a weak @$$ team. No one should have a problem with that. Let's just accept it.

Did enough to win??!! This was a home game on primetime tv and we have been fumbling and stumbling the last few games! If you are willing for mediocrity then THAT'S exactly what you'll get OR less and that's exactly what we got, LESS!

Mediocrity is exactly what I expect out of this coaching staff. The conservative approach is getting real old and might I say real predictable. Even the announcers knew they were going to run the ball to set up for the field goal. If Ralph wants a winning team then some heads should start to roll.

Big Bad Boone, I like and respect you but do you really think that this was one of our best and complete games of the season??? If tearing off 72 yard TD runs in crunch time by a back up or staying in a game at home because our KR and PR gave us great field position on their returns makes us complete than I am truly missing something. Having our rookie 7th rd WR lead our WRs in receptions and yards is kind of weak, don't you think? Outside of Lynch there were SIX passes completed to receivers. 3 to Johnson, 1 to Parrish, 1 to Royal and 1 to Fine. I'm sorry, I guess I don't understand what you mean by a complete game.

Nice to see you back, Tip. ;)

We played hard for 4 quarters Monday night. Our defense kept us in the game throughout, and while Edwards was awful, the rest of the team picked him up. Three things we haven't seen much of this year: pass rush, running game, big plays on special teams. All three things showed up in a big way Monday.

When we went down 23-13 at the top of the 4th, we thought it was over in my house...but this team fought and clawed its way back, all three units contributing to finally taking their first lead with 2 and a half minutes left! How can you be embarrassed by that effort, and that attitude?

We basically won this game, despite a dreadful QB peformance. If Jackson doesn't fumble, or McKelvin or Simpson hold onto their would-be interceptions, or Corner connects on what should've been a point blank sack on the final drive, or Lindell hits the field goal...we'd have found a way to win. Maybe next time we make one of those plays.

This loss is especially hurtful because of how important the game was, but there is nothing to be embarrassed about.