Well, it's 3 mornings later and I'm still compelled to

Tipster19

Nothing to be embarassed about? What are you smoking because it must be real good? You should be embarassed for posting such nonsense. On primetime at home the Bills lost to a team with a losing record. Trent threw three interceptions in the first quarter and then plays like a pu*sy the rest of the game. Evans had zero catches! A backup rb ran for a 75 yard tocuhdown against the Bills defense. Dick "gutless" Jauron once again managed a poor game and showed no emotion throughout. Then he makes the decision to settle for a 47 yard kick into the win. The only guys that showed any heart and desire to win were Lynch and McKelvin. Without those two guys they would have been blown out. Unfortunately, this franchise is an embarassment thanks to Ralph Wilson.

winning the game would have made us happy , yes...but I think most would still be mad at how the game was run and how badly TE had played in that game...I'm sure ppl would be saying "wow, all thos INT's and he still pulled it off"...but the facts are still the same...TE looked scared out there and he wouldnt throw the ball farther than 10 yards...I remember yelling at the tv when I kept seeing dump-offs to the side...the fact is that something is going on in TE head and he needs find a way to calm down and see the open recievers he used to be able to see...Im not giveing up on TE but I sure wish someone would go over and kick him in the asss and ask what the hell hes thinking.

For what its worth as soon as we ran the ball into the line 3 straight times I KNEW we lost the game, and I believe in Lindell. I just think that the coaching staff left him out to dry on that attempt...yeah it was makable, but c'mon you're asking your kicker to kick a 47 yarder into the wind (yes, I know it wasn't a harsh wind) when you could have attempted to make it a 35 yarder. lets be real...the odds of completion are FAR greater from 35 than from 47 esp into a Buffalo wind which can change at a moments notice. Really...the coaching staff that started out so promising, has done nothing to keep things fresh on either side of the ball nor to confuse opponents. I feel bad for the fans and players alike. Dick you're a great guy, but you need to move....I would say to change, but we all know that will never happen.

This all....ALL starts at the top. Let Ralph hire a competent GM and personnel peeps, throw in a great coach and good things will start to happen.

TRUST ME ON THIS!

Alright, I've had about enough with all this mundane, good character, conservative crap. It was nice for awhile but we are overdue for success, WAY overdue. I'm ready for a coaching change, an animated hot head type coach. sh--, why not Haslet, he's one of us. I don't care if he or anyone else is the long term answer.

Look, I want something that's great to watch and have fun while I'm doing it, even if we have to pay for it later. It's kind of like the lay-a-way breasts that they are offering in Brazil right now. I want satisfaction NOW!

Great post like you even if they won i was embarrassed by their performance and it made me sick to watch it sometimes. Trent was atrocious and led people to ask me why that guy was even in there and maybe we should go to the backup.

This is a game we should have won easily. Quinns second start on the road on monday night and we laid an egg and barely showed up with a few exceptions (lynch, Mckelvin,Mitchell played well) But overall i was sick of watching it and seriously considering reading the game thread before i turn on the game this weekend just so i dont have to watch them if they come out with no fire again