Biggest WIN in UB Football history Friday 11/21/08

PromoTheRobot

I can't believe it...I really can't believe it. Truth be told...I gave up on them how many times tonight? What a game...WHAT A TEAM!!!

The conference championship game (which is on ESPN2 I believe) and then a bowl game. I can't believe it...did I say that already? :beer::beer::beer::beer::D

And back to me rico... :D:lol::lol::w00t::rolleyes:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unreal game guys. I really thought they were going to get slaughtered with the way the defense was playing.

Drew Willy stepped up big.

If he keeps up the good play, he'll go in the 2nd, at the least. How many NFL-arm references did you hear on the Time Warner feed? Too many to keep track of. He looked awesome in the clutch.

Can't wait for the next UB game!

It sucks that WNY doesn't have a regional sports network. I wish these games would be shown for all to see.

The locker room is absolutely NUTS right now.

I never thought this day would come.

Does anyone know if there are any highlights to be found on the game? Thanks!

UB Bulls ESPN team page

No video highlights of the UB/BGSU game but most of the interviews with the 1958 UB team that will be featured on OTL Sunday are here.

Also note the ESPN has picked up the UB/Kent State game for ESPN GamePlan and ESPN360.

PTR

Does the Kent State game mean anything now? Would they rest people?

Oh, and as I talked about yesterday, UB did not gag. FOr once a Buffalo team kicked down the door and won a big game...on the road even! Fantastic!!

I don't think resting people is a good idea. Ball State will be an incredibly tough opponent and they want to head into the game with a full head of steam. Besides, knowing UB they'll have to win the game in the 6th OT or something.