Eric Holder as Attorney General

That little Marc Rich pardon scandall is no big deal huh?

Now Rich fled from prosecution. He renounced his United States citizenship, then Deputy Attorney General Eric Holder was in charge of reviewing the pardon requests, and had discussions about the Rich pardon with Rich's attorney Jack Quinn, who's also a former Clinton White House counsel.

Holder also testified to Congress that he didn't properly vet the Rich pardon and that if he had it to do all over again, he would have stopped it. Translation, he didn't do his job.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454625,00.html

Obama's selection of Holder as AG has yet to raise any eyebrows...that's a good sign....'specially after Ashcroft and Simpson...sorry, Ashcroft and Gonzo the clown.

Holder ,Janet Renos right hand man. Lets see Hillary , Holder ,looks like the Clintons have thier foot in the door .Where is all the change ? :thumbdown:

Holder ,Janet Renos right hand man. Lets see Hillary , Holder ,looks like the Clintons have thier foot in the door .Where is all the change ? :thumbdown:

Big change from the last 8 years. What did you think he meant?

How is it said , only the names will change.

There was an pretty big difference in the way the Bush AG office operated compared to the AG office of the Clinton admin. A return to a Clinton-like AG office would be a CHANGE from what it is now.

Is that so difficult to understand?

There was an pretty big difference in the way the Bush AG office operated compared to the AG office of the Clinton admin. A return to a Clinton-like AG office would be a CHANGE from what it is now.

Is that so difficult to understand?

You mean we can see more domestic raids and murder like Ruby Ridge and the massive raid on the Texas compound? Well it sure will save the reporters long trips to a foreign country. Sounds like a positive change to me.

You mean we can see more domestic raids and murder like Ruby Ridge and the massive raid on the Texas compound? Well it sure will save the reporters long trips to a foreign country. Sounds like a positive change to me.

I didn't guarantee you would LIKE the change.

Your argument using McCain is a moot point. Change remember :lol:

Pay attention to the priorities of these folks. You can't have a bunch of Palin's running DC, they couldn't find Russia with both hands and a mirror from an Island across a strait, let alone know what the papers were saying about them including the Washington Slimes.

That should be Obama's tag line for his 2012 campaign. :lol: :lol:

Sure. I'm pretty sure that I will like the change, but those already criticizing him for not making changes, when he hasn't even taken office yet, aren't likely to like any change he makes.. They didn't vote for him last time, and won't again, no matter what, if they don't even give him a chance.

So, his slogan for those people could just as well be "go fuc# yourself", as it won't matter.

Sure. I'm pretty sure that I will like the change, but those already criticizing him for not making changes, when he hasn't even taken office yet, aren't likely to like any change he makes.. They didn't vote for him last time, and won't again, no matter what, if they don't even give him a chance.

So, his slogan for those people could just as well be "go fuc# yourself", as it won't matter.

What flavor is your Kool-Aid?

What flavor is your Kool-Aid?

No kool aid, just not a knee-jerk hater. I'll give the guy his shot, and judge him on how I think he does, not cynically assume he will suck, and mock every move he makes. If he ends up deserving the mocking, as Bush did (he EARNED it, with me), then that will be a different story.

Just having a well-spoken, seemingly intelligent person, as President, is a breath of fresh air, for me.