Trent has a better supporting cast than JP did

RVJ

If the Bills still think they're in the playoff race, they make the move to Losman to see what he can give them with this inarguably better team. If they think they're out of it, stick with Trent and let him "work through" his recent pathetic play.

You've got to play to get in the playoffs until you're mathematically eliminated which we are far from right now. This board I swear is full of people with a loser mentality. One week makes a huge difference in the NFL. We've been playing for next year and the future for 4 years now. ENOUGH. Let's do whatever we have to next week to win in KC. Then take it from there.

Trent sux right now pure and simple. After watching Monday Night's debacle in person, I think playing him now is not helping him and hurting everyone, myself and everyone on the board included. I'm no saying JP is the answer necesarily, but Trent needs to get off the field and watch and study and get his head back together.

I repeat, continuing to play Trent in his current state is helping no one and hurting anyone associated with the Bills, like us fans.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got to play to get in the playoffs until you're mathematically eliminated which we are far from right now. This board I swear is full of people with a loser mentality. One week makes a huge difference in the NFL. We've been playing for next year and the future for 4 years now. ENOUGH. Let's do whatever we have to next week to win in KC. Then take it from there.

Trent sux right now pure and simple. After watching Monday Night's debacle in person, I think playing him now is not helping him and hurting everyone, myself and everyone on the board included. I'm no saying JP is the answer necesarily, but Trent needs to get off the field and watch and study and get his head back together.

I repeat, continuing to play Trent in his current state is helping no one and hurting anyone associated with the Bills, like us fans.

I'm at the point where I don't normally disagree with that entirely. Normally I'm 100% opposed to pulling a young QB in the fear that it will mess with them in the future (see Losman). Right now I'm at about 80% against that, and it's only because I think JP is very talented and that four games was what I said it should take Edwards to get out of the slump and he's still in it.

In other words, if JP plays next game I would be only significantly upset, but probably after his first 83-yard Touchdown to Evans I would be calm. I want playoffs now, and while JP might be the answer to that, Trent is clearly going to play the games because of his upside, and because the coach has 3 more years and needs a quarterback for them.

Right, but you don't know when he's out of his "current state." Maybe Monday Night was the last of it. Who are you to say for certain?

Since we don't have a good alternative, I'm staying with him.

Moulds was let go after 2005 season.When Losman started the whole 2006 season Pearless Price was our no 2 reciever.He was the one who catched the winning T.D. againts Houston back in the endzone.

I'll still take Price 2006 to Reed 2008 in passing situations. I was comparing 2nd yr QBs 2005 vs 2008. I would much rather have Moulds 05 to Reed, Parrish, Hardy, or Johnson. JP had Reed in 2006 and Reed was nothing with JP as QB. Look at Reed pre-JP with Bledsoe, look at Reed post-JP.

The thing is, Jauron could and SHOULD have pulled JP at halftime of the Patriots game, and certainly after the 1st quarter the other night. That he didn't tells me that Trent is in there to stay. And I don't see Trent miraculously pulling out of this horrible stretch.