Trent has a better supporting cast than JP did

RVJ

I would like to see JP get another shot. When he played in 2006 he had a worse line than Trent does. And Faircchild set J.P. up to fail. I just feel Trents arm is to weak. Trent has 8 TDs now with an easy schedule. JP had 19 TD passes in 2006.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see JP get another shot. When he played in 2006 he had a worse line than Trent does. And Faircchild set J.P. up to fail. I just feel Trents arm is to weak. Trent has 8 TDs now with an easy schedule. JP had 19 TD passes in 2006.

You must have been watching someting different than I was.

Lostman cost fairchild his job.

Get over it. JP is not the starting quarterback and he is not going to be the starting quarterback. After this season, he won't even be a Buffalo Bill. Let it go and move on.

Aren't you concerned that JP could blossom next year for a different team in the right system? Can you imagine how devestated bills fans would be if that happened and we were left with an underwhelming Trent?

Aren't you concerned that JP could blossom next year for a different team in the right system? Can you imagine how devestated bills fans would be if that happened and we were left with an underwhelming Trent?

I guess there is only a few of us. I would still take JP over Edwards. Im sick that Ralph is always hiring cheap losing coaches that ruin players careers. He will never hire a strong personality coach ...He must feel threatened.

I think everyone forgot about JPs arm strength. Its nots a noodle like Edwards. Here is what arm strength can do.

The video is on the right. Look at that frozen rope at the end of the game to Peerless. Trent is a version of Kelly Holcomb.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap?game_i...&week=REG11

You must have been watching someting different than I was.

Lostman cost fairchild his job.

LOL! Fairchild was a hack. He should never have been promoted to OC by Martz (after 2 years as the Bills' RB coach) in the first place, and never should have been hired as one by the Bills. Schonert has been infinitely better.

I guess there is only a few of us. I would still take JP over Edwards. Im sick that Ralph is always hiring cheap losing coaches that ruin players careers. He will never hire a strong personality coach ...He must feel threatened.

I think everyone forgot about JPs arm strength. Its nots a noodle like Edwards. Here is what arm strength can do.

The video is on the right. Look at that frozen rope at the end of the game to Peerless. Trent is a version of Kelly Holcomb.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap?game_i...&week=REG11

switching starters is not good, let trent go through this he'll be better off in the long run.

If JP becomes an all-pro, or at least a serviceable qb, somewhere else, then good for him. I don't see the potential in him for that to happen, but good luck to him, and good riddance.

I bet that JP will get handed a starter's job somewhere like Minnesota or Detroit. Somewhere where you don't need a brain, you just need an arm. He was a horrible choice by Donahoe with the offense his coaches planned on running. He doesn't fit into Jauron's offense either. And if Jauron is let go between now and the beginning of next year he will probably not fit into the enw coaches scheme either because as a Northeast team who plays outdoors, you usually need to run a balanced offense and a gun slinger is not the right guy for the job. Sure, Favre and Kelly and some of those guys are/were gunslingers but JP is not the same player.

JP had Evans, Moulds, and Campbell. Trent has Evans, Reed/Hardy, and Royal. Evans in 2005 was ok, better than Reed/Hardy, and Moulds is better than Evans or Reed/Hardy/Johnson, and Campbell is better than Royal.

don't forget such stalwarts as: Bennie Anderson, Mike Gandy, and Chris Villarial!

JP had Evans, Moulds, and Campbell. Trent has Evans, Reed/Hardy, and Royal. Evans in 2005 was ok, better than Reed/Hardy, and Moulds is better than Evans or Reed/Hardy/Johnson, and Campbell is better than Royal.

STOP already!

Moulds was useless at the end of his time in Buffalo, Reed of today is a lot better than the Reed of 2005. It's arguable that Evans is better today than he was in 2005 and Royal/Campbell is a wash. Lynch/Jackson is better than McGahee/whoever and todays oline is way better. Not to mention the coaching today is better. So please stop trying to spin things in Trent's favor all the time because your examples are weak!

STOP already!

Moulds was useless at the end of his time in Buffalo, Reed of today is a lot better than the Reed of 2005. It's arguable that Evans is better today than he was in 2005 and Royal/Campbell is a wash. Lynch/Jackson is better than McGahee/whoever and todays oline is way better. Not to mention the coaching today is better. So please stop trying to spin things in Trent's favor all the time because your examples are weak!

Just let it go. Unless Trent gets hurt(knocking on wood right now) you are never again going to see JP on the field in a Bills uniform. You might as well just accept it and support the guy who is going to be starting for us for a few years.

Just let it go. Unless Trent gets hurt(knocking on wood right now) you are never again going to see JP on the field in a Bills uniform. You might as well just accept it and support the guy who is going to be starting for us for a few years.

i, for one, am not going to be lumped with the mouth breathers that spout such idiocies as, "trent makes the team better!", "The team plays better with trent!", "trent is able to have long, time consuming possessions!","Trent is a combination of Peyton Manning and Tom Brady!"

te has to prove to me that he's worthy of my support, and only then will he get it. until then, he's held to the ridiculously impossible standards that JPL was held to.

STOP already!

Reed hasn't played in weeks. When he did play, Edwards looked good.