I'm dreading the off season when the dirty laundry gets aired.

Tipster19

I'm expecting Losman to have some parting shots as he leaves Buffalo in the off season. I wouldn't be too surprised if Buffalo totally collapse from this point forward. Last night's lost just might be the beginning of a lot of ugliness to unfold. I don't remember ANY of the WRs being spotlighted after each play even after they were ignored. There was no emotion, even negatively. I would have liked to see SOMEBODY rant on the sidelines but sadly there was none. There's nothing worse than laying down after getting beat at home. Maybe one of the WR divas like TO or Chad Johnson would have actually been good for us. An emotionless team is like watching dead men walking.

I'm expecting Losman to have some parting shots as he leaves Buffalo in the off season. I wouldn't be too surprised if Buffalo totally collapse from this point forward. Last night's lost just might be the beginning of a lot of ugliness to unfold. I don't remember ANY of the WRs being spotlighted after each play even after they were ignored. There was no emotion, even negatively. I would have liked to see SOMEBODY rant on the sidelines but sadly there was none. There's nothing worse than laying down after getting beat at home. Maybe one of the WR divas like TO or Chad Johnson would have actually been good for us. An emotionless team is like watching dead men walking.

I cant wait for the off season. Start airing the dirty laundry now. Start saying the things that should be said. Our coach blows and people are not doing their jobs. What the hell is wrong with that? Maybe someone will listen and get it through their brain dead head and make some changes. Ralph, hello wake the hell up and fire Dicky and move Brandon back to sales and bring in some football people with some life. Change the its OK to lose attitude around here by getting fired up. If these things never happen around here its simply going to mean more of the same crap that has lasted over a decade now. Bench players, fire coaches, call them out on the sideline or in press conferences and make them aware that they no longer have job security in Buffalo if they continue sucking.

Here's what I saw last night.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...l%3Den%26sa%3DN

It's sad, it really is. The one thing that you could always count on with this organization was the electricity and excitement in a big home game, especially a primetime one. Last night our team looked like a bunch of extras from "The Dawn of the Dead". I give Jauron the credit for this. Our players resemble this cadaver.

If I remember correctly, the 89' Bills were considered the "Bickering Bills", when Jim Kelly threw Howard Ballard under the bus and the rest of the team started pointing fingers at Kelly. Once the bickering was finished, the Bills had a great 1990 season. So maybe airing the dirty laundry and some bickering might be helpful at this point. There's a lot of blame to go around.

If I remember correctly, the 89' Bills were considered the "Bickering Bills", when Jim Kelly threw Howard Ballard under the bus and the rest of the team started pointing fingers at Kelly. Once the bickering was finished, the Bills had a great 1990 season. So maybe airing the dirty laundry and some bickering might be helpful at this point. There's a lot of blame to go around.

It would also help if you had talented players on this team like Kelly, Reed, Thomas, Smith, Hull, etc...

Would it be out of the question for the Bills to bring in a motivational speaker? I really just don't think that this Jauron is capable of getting this team off of the emotional floor mat.

In the spirit of a Jeff Foxworthy redneck joke...

When you have to resort to bringing in a motivational speaker?!...You might need a new head coach.

It's sad, it really is. The one thing that you could always count on with this organization was the electricity and excitement in a big home game, especially a primetime one. Last night our team looked like a bunch of extras from "The Dawn of the Dead". I give Jauron the credit for this. Our players resemble this cadaver.

The spirit on the field and on the sidelines is what kills me most. I want to see someone get fired up. Get mad! You've dropped 4 straight games. Trent is passing out interceptions like candy on Halloween. And all they can say in the post game press conference is "we didn't execute"?!?! Say "we sucked!" Yell "we didn't show any confidence!" For crying out loud slam your fist down on a desk from once in your career!

The spirit on the field and on the sidelines is what kills me most. I want to see someone get fired up. Get mad! You've dropped 4 straight games. Trent is passing out interceptions like candy on Halloween. And all they can say in the post game press conference is "we didn't execute"?!?! Say "we sucked!" Yell "we didn't show any confidence!" For crying out loud slam your fist down on a desk from once in your career!

I suggest that they should watch that sales scene with Alec Baldwin from Glengary Glenross. "Get mad you son of a B word! Get them to sign on the line that is dotted! ABC. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing!

He is Dead Dick after all...And we wonder why they are lifeless at times...Their freaking HC is void of a pulse for God's sake... :thumbsup:

Would it be out of the question for the Bills to bring in a motivational speaker? I really just don't think that this Jauron is capable of getting this team off of the emotional floor mat.

As I was listening to Jaws dissect the plays last night, I was thinking to myself wouldn't it be wonderful if the Bills could get him to come in and sit down with Trent for a week or two?

they reflect their emotionless coach who also has no heart or soul. plus Jauron DOES look like he died a few years back, hes got a zombie costume on at all times. did anyone else hear Jauron saying that Edwards is a great QB after the game and at no point did he acknowledge any bad play, but at the end he utter his typical loser mantra of..... we gotta get back to work. he has a masters in Queeronic Theory from Yale but other then that hes never accomplished anything