Behind center next year

youngunz

Here's some daydreaming for us...say Bills picked up Favre during his fiasco with the Packers back August, where would we be...8-2 or 9-1? Even with all the inefficiencies with the Bills, I think Brett would have given us excitement for a few years...well worth a high round pick compensation for a winner....would have uplifted the psyche of the team and the city of Buffalo!

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda....

Trent Edwards has gone from good to f-ing terrible. At this point he's no better than JP but with a worse arm. I'm not saying JP needs to be back in or anything but they need a new VETERAN QB next season. Garcia is awful so he's not the answer and Warner is pushing 80 so he's not the answer. Leftwich might not be a bad fit; we'll need someone who can take a hit behind that crappy O-line.

Van Pelt is obviously not a good QB coach, probably because he was never a good QB, so we need a vet who already knows how to play and won't be influenced into being crappy under Van Pelt's watch.

Of all the Bills teams over the past 10 years, I probably hate the performance of this one the most.