Losers

jayg

This organization is a bunch of losers. Blow them up from top to bottom , maybe Floyd Reese wants to be a GM again. Get rid of the scouts, get rid of the coaches, bring in some winners...........what a joke. I love the uniform and the city but all I can do is laugh at these losers. What a joke........... :angry:

if the kick goes through, as it does more than half the time, it's a gutsy win

How do you figure? Because from my perch, the Browns get the ball back and have five or six plays to move 30 yards after the kickoff. Dawson wasn't missing any kick from under 58. Not really trying to get a first was bad coaching given the fact that Cleveland had three timeouts.

I would look at it as they barely scraped by a 3-6 team. Which, unfortunately, didn't happen.

if the kick goes through, as it does more than half the time, it's a gutsy win

who cares about gutsy.. losers is right.. besides that one pass to royal at the end, edwards looked pathetic.. he didnt throw the ball downfield all game.. if it werent for lynch and jackson this would have been a blow out.. and lets be serious.. the run blocking by the offensive line tonight was an anomaly.. even if we won this game, it's apparent we blow if we're not 100% healthy.. and even then.. with edwards like this, you cant win in this league

How so? Edwards nails a big pass. YOU THROW AGAIN.

Three runs to end the season? Terrible.

Not that I can blame him TOO much though, given as Edwards crapped the bed tonight. Terrible, just terrible.

i don't disagree about the playcalling at the end, i'd have tried at least one pass there. I'm saying the tone of this board and the fans would be radically different.

How so? Edwards nails a big pass. YOU THROW AGAIN.

Three runs to end the season? Terrible.

Not that I can blame him TOO much though, given as Edwards crapped the bed tonight. Terrible, just terrible.

Ah yes he can be blamed....never did a game cry for "play action" at the end any more than this one did. Hell, there were times in the third it was screaming for play action and Jauron/Schonert ignored it then too....